Late Night Funny

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
mysteryboy
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Late Night Funny

Post by mysteryboy »

A Woman Passes Her Daughter's Closed Bedroom Door, She Heard A Strange Buzzing Noise Coming From Within. Opening The Door, She Observed Her Daughter Giving Herself A Real Workout With A Vibrator.

Shocked, She Asked: "what In The World Are You Doing?" The Daughter Replied: "mom, I'm Thirty-five Years Old, Unmarried, And This Thing Is About As Close As I'll Ever Get To A Husband. Please, Go Away And Leave Me Alone."

The Next Day, The Girl's Father Heard The Same Buzz Coming From The Other Side Of The Closed Bedroom Door. Upon Entering The Room, He Observed His Daughter Making Passionate Love To Her Vibrator.

To His Query As To What She Was Doing, The Daughter Said: "dad I'm Thirty-five, Unmarried, And This Thing Is About As Close As I'll Ever Get To A Husband. Please,go Away And Leave Me Alone."

A Couple Of Days Later The Wife Came Home From A Shopping Trip, Placed The Groceries On The Kitchen Table And Heard A Buzzing Noise Coming From, of All Places, The Living Room.

She Entered And Observed Her Husband Sitting On The Couch, Downing A Cold Beer, And Staring At The Tv. The Vibrator Was Next To Him On The Couch, Buzzing Like Crazy.

The Wife Asked, "what The Hell Are You Doing?"

The Husband Replied, "I'm Watching Football With My Son-in-law."
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

lol :lol:
Weedle
Silver Member

Post by Weedle »

hehehehehe :lol:
DanDiesel
Sponsor