H&R's

Discuss Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres
Spammy
New

H&R's

Post by Spammy »

Anyone dropped their 9n on H&R springs/ Susp kits?

Not got enough money for the coilovers, wanted to know any opinions on the 35mm lower springs available. Cheers!
Getting There!

Post by 99 »

Hey Spammy

I've got a 9n TDI dropped on H&R CupKit shocks and springs. It looks like this:

http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/poloforum/v ... hp?t=20738

(a few posts down marked UPDATE. By the way, the wheel centres are now black...)

The handling's tightened up loads - there's little or no body roll and there's much less understeer. Obviously it's not quite as comfortable as before, but it's still comfortable. I do quite a lot of miles at the minute and it's never a problem. My mate used to have a 205 on Konis and it was stiff as a board - the Polo is nothing like that.

Basically, it handles massively better, it's comfortable enough to live with and do long journeys and it's not impractically low (but it's low enough for me)

Spammy
New

Post by Spammy »

Many thanks for your reply!

May I ask where did you get them from? I think i read you're selling your car, will you be selling these seperately? If so how long have they been on etc?

Cheers :)
Getting There!

Post by 99 »

I got them fitted by JBS in Chesterfield. They've been on for about 3000 miles now and they've been great so far.

Sadly, it looks like a move is going to force the sale of the Polo, which is a bit gutting as I've not had it very long at all. When it goes, the car will go "as is", so the shocks will be staying, sorry!