From Wales

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Biddle
Platinum Member

From Wales

Post by Biddle »

Thought I'd start a from Wales Thread since theres a Scotland one. I know a few cars showed up at a recent Club Polo meet (near Cardiff Im guessin because of the signs) but how UK-Polo'ers are from the little bit on the side of England.
OMEGASUPR3ME
Silver Member

Post by OMEGASUPR3ME »

im from wales, fishguard to be precise lol, but in a few weeks im goin to uni and cant take my car :cry: :cry: :cry: so shes gunna be locked up for a year until i have a house there so i have use for it
Biddle
Platinum Member

Post by Biddle »

Gutting! Uni is awesum mind just starting my second year soon. Which uni you going to?
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

I'm *close* to Wales although will vehemently deny being Welsh as (a) I'm not, and (b) neither is Shrewsbury, stoopid tourists :lol:
Biddle
Platinum Member

Post by Biddle »

We need to spread the word to Welsh Polo's. I've seen loads lately but only found out about those flyers you can print off recently. May give them a go.
OMEGASUPR3ME
Silver Member

Post by OMEGASUPR3ME »

im going to newport uni, should be fun, i know loads of peeps there, yeh ive seen a few polo's around, i was gunna chuck some flyers around but i found out that the guys who have polo's at the local college are pricks lol
VDUBGTI
Bronze Member

Post by VDUBGTI »

im from pembroke
JPR_polo_gti
Silver Member

Post by JPR_polo_gti »

hi I'm a new member, although I've been checking the forums since before I got my Polo gti over a year ago. it's a nice Silver 5 door (I know there's not many fans of the 5 door but I have a wife and 2 kids)
and I live in Cardiff.
seen a few other gti's around, one is in a really BAD state it belongs to one of the mothers at my boys school. it's black and it's a filthy dented scratched up wreck :lol: :oops:
I've not really done anything to it except keep it clean as just running it and maintaining it is expensive enough :lol:
although I did buy some refurbished BBS alloys the same as the originals which I'll keep until I get around to refurbishing my old ones myself.
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

I was in Wales today for a meeting and i forgot how much i love Wales.

Roads are superb and the views are fantastic!
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

Post by Chally_Rai »

im welsh... :D

well i was born there, thats about it....my rents lived on the border, near ludlow and the nearest hospital was in knighton.

So yeah, theres my story, dont live there now mind, as you can probably read...

But me and my now ex went for a volvo480 meet in north wales, the drive was really wikacool, got some nice scenery over there! Just a shame about the company :twisted:

hehe