CAR STOLEN!! :(

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
Dee-vub
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by Dee-vub »

Thats shocking, least youve got an idea of where it is.

hope you find it an them to kick there heads in!!!!
OMEGASUPR3ME
Silver Member

Post by OMEGASUPR3ME »

well if u do find em and want some muscle gimmie a shout, i got a mate up in leeds and would gimmie an excuse to go see her. hope u get ur car back mate!
Biddle
Platinum Member

Post by Biddle »

Me thinks a convoy is in order around Leeds, bound to see it sooner or later :lol:
Darthmal86
New

Post by Darthmal86 »

Polo Paul wrote:Lol free license to kick the **** out of them and slam various body parts in the cars doors :D good luck finding them. If you have a rough idea might be worth a ride round that area, otherwise you may not find much car left.
LOL im planning on bringing the car back home! so no kicking any of the panels! if they have another car then i'll happily do that. and i'll happily make sure all the expenses are reclamied from them.

Thanks a lot for all the advice guys! what other good sites are there to post this on??
Darthmal86
New

Post by Darthmal86 »

Polo Paul wrote:Lol free license to kick the **** out of them and slam various body parts in the cars doors :D good luck finding them. If you have a rough idea might be worth a ride round that area, otherwise you may not find much car left.
LOL im planning on bringing the car back home! so no kicking any of the panels! if they have another car then i'll happily do that. and i'll happily make sure all the expenses are reclamied from them.

Thanks a lot for all the advice guys! what other good sites are there to post this on??
polopowah
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Hertfordshire Drives: Ford Puma 1.7 Enjoys: Mowing grass

Post by polopowah »

sorry to heear about that mate, thats gotta be the worst thing that can happen!

-Ben-
LeMeph
Platinum Member

Post by LeMeph »

filthy c**nts. did they take it on key or break in???

Chris,
Darthmal86
New

Post by Darthmal86 »

LeMeph wrote:filthy c**nts. did they take it on key or break in???

Chris,
it was some 'family friends' who my sister used to work with. they had some family emergency and my sis unfortunately let them take her car, thinking they were trusting friends. nxt thing we know they moved to leeds, changed all their contact details. told the police they said deal with it yourself!
so yea thats what im planning on doing. better justice this way! didnt really think the police are gonna do anything good anyway.
bit of a crappy situation that.