anyone got 14" le castelletes on their mk4

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
afcjay
Getting There!

anyone got 14" le castelletes on their mk4

Post by afcjay »

just wondered if anyone has fitted them and if they went straight on.any pics would be good
afcjay
Getting There!

Post by afcjay »

going to look at a set tomorrow,ive done a bit of homework on them and the mk4 6n.they are 14x6 4x100 et38 correct me if im wrong but they should go staight on no problems.my car is lowered 30-40 mm so i cant see this causing any problems.can you?
Danny G
New

Post by Danny G »

Yep, they'll go straight on... no probs! They are the same size as 16v wheels which go on mine with an 85mm drop! Get em bought! :)
afcjay
Getting There!

Post by afcjay »

cheers danny,thought they would.really like em and it dont look like many people have them either.thought abought some ats wheels but seen to many polos with them.hopefully they are in good condition cause the price is def right!ill post some pics if all goes well asap.
afcjay
Getting There!

Post by afcjay »

got some castelletes today with nearly new tyres only problem is they are 60 profile so got to find some 175/50s.ill get some pics up soon.wont tell you what i paid cause i doubt you would beleave me,thought the advert was a miss print :D
afcjay
Getting There!

Post by afcjay »

they are 6" wide and my original steels were 5.5 is it safe to use the old bolts for my steels with the alloys as ive lost half inch of thread on each bolt or should i get some longer bolts to be safe
Dee-vub
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by Dee-vub »

afcjay wrote:they are 6" wide and my original steels were 5.5 is it safe to use the old bolts for my steels with the alloys as ive lost half inch of thread on each bolt or should i get some longer bolts to be safe
Just because the wheels are half an inch wider, doesnt mean the center of them is half an inch wider, lol. They will be totally fine. Anyways, wont the bolts be all rusty from the steelies?? Get some fresh stainless ones.
afcjay
Getting There!

Post by afcjay »

yeah am going to but didnt know if i needed longer ones or not.these are 4x100 6x14 et38 and the steels were 5.5x13 et43.so what new bolts should i be looking and were is best to get them,need some new locking nuts also