GTI International 2007

Photos of Meetings & Events Only
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

Now I remember part of what he said to me:

"And I felt this small!", I think. Apologies for getting confused, must've been the beerand the southern comfort that did it; I have an unusually low alcohol tolerance for someone of my size, well, at the moment anyway.
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

Hehe, not sure if was an old member on here or not, but he was from "The Others" (uk-mkivs lot). I presume he was talking about when he got locked out of his car in the queue to get in the show, not sure if many of you saw him, he was in the Silver MK4 (Anni I think?) and was standing at the back of it waiting for AA to get there to break into it, while all the other cars in the queue (and that was a lot :shock: ) were having to go round him. He looked soooooooo embarrased :oops:
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

Post by Chally_Rai »

I can remember he was an ex member, he recognised Doug i think, and i can also remember he said he was going to go down the strip. I can remember getting very excited about that as you lot all love your cars too much to risk going down :roll: :lol:
Randall
Gold Member

Post by Randall »

Chally_Rai wrote:I can remember he was an ex member, he recognised Doug i think, and i can also remember he said he was going to go down the strip. I can remember getting very excited about that as you lot all love your cars too much to risk going down :roll: :lol:
love ours cars too much...my car isnt worthy of going down the strip :lol:

Maybe if i had something with a bit more performance i would of gone down there :wink: :twisted:
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

Randall wrote:
Chally_Rai wrote:I can remember he was an ex member, he recognised Doug i think, and i can also remember he said he was going to go down the strip. I can remember getting very excited about that as you lot all love your cars too much to risk going down :roll: :lol:
love ours cars too much...my car isnt worthy of going down the strip :lol:

Maybe if i had something with a bit more performance i would of gone down there :wink: :twisted:
I also have a valid excuse; I own the slowest Polo ever. I swear it is, anyway :lol:

I'll probably be sprinting in the Scirocco at the London Volksfest on the 20th of July. If I can get insured on it.
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

Post by Chally_Rai »

Hey, whats this bugjam thing? i was just looking at the list of shows. and this one has topless men under gazeebos.
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

the guy was indeed an ex member! his name used to be Black_Gti or something like that! i may have met him before, but he was from back in the day when josh had his GTI and dan and i were still know as Doug&Dan!

thats going back a little bit! and he gave me a free cap, which was very nice of him! it takes pride of place on my parcel shelf! hehe

my car is worthy of going down the strip, except i am frightened of blowing the charger up! i mean, its recomended to get them service at around 60k, mines on 83k without a service! :oops:
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

Case closed then 8) Shame I got a bit confused; silly me!
Chally_Rai wrote:Hey, whats this bugjam thing? i was just looking at the list of shows. and this one has topless men under gazeebos.
Isn't it that big aircooled show at Santa Pod? I think it's meant to be a good one, and there's loads of live bands and comedians and stuff. I think it's predominantly aircooled though.
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

Post by Chally_Rai »

Ollie_R wrote:I think it's predominantly aircooled though.
Cool, is that why the guys have no tops on? :P

sorry
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

Chally_Rai wrote:
Ollie_R wrote:I think it's predominantly aircooled though.
Cool, is that why the guys have no tops on? :P

sorry
pffftt!

The punnage; IT BURRNS...Woo!

:lol: