How much is a repray?

Detailing & Bodywork
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

How much is a repray?

Post by Chally_Rai »

I know I wont beable to afford it just yet, but I am wondering if it is worth the thought or whether i should not bother dreaming!...I was going to try at it myself, but have gone through previous posts and figure that although i am the creative type, It seems the general advice is NO DONT DO IT GIVE IT TO AN EXPERRRRRRRTTTT

And i know you gotta see the car etc etc, but im just wondering, ish? Dont worry i wont quote you on it :wink:

It would be to a darker sparklier grey, I saw one at ultimate dubs that was really sweet!

Cheers,
LowPoloCo.
Silver Member

Post by LowPoloCo. »

ive heard that you can have problems when it comes to re-selling.

because people are always worried about you sayin "its been resprayed" coz they might think theres a body in the trunk or something?

i don't know really, i only heard this when i thought how cool it would be to respray my car in Focus ST Orange!

Ell
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

Prices vary between garages so it's best to go see some bodyshops and they'll give you an estimate.

If your talking full respray with colour change - its gonna be alot more as they'll have to do the engine bay, door shuts....etc
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

in the same coliur about £600 so it will look new, in a dif colour maybe £3k for a good job depending on where you go
Randall
Gold Member

Post by Randall »

A repray rach? erm im not sure, what is a repray? *check out the post title* :lol: :wink:
vdubit
Gold Member

Post by vdubit »

Find me somewhere to do it and i'll do it solid grey, kinda this colour as i have about 5 litres left!

david burton
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by david burton »

Try xquisite in london (!) they charge about 1500 for a same colour respray IIRC
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

£1500?! the body shop i use will do it for £600 in the same colour and a top job at that!