can some1 colour code something for me ? opions as well plz

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
JoeG07
Gold Member

can some1 colour code something for me ? opions as well plz

Post by JoeG07 »

thinking of adding a bit of colour to my black polo, make it stand out a bit, saw it on a gti golf looks awesome. ive attempted to do it but cant get the viper strip bit to look good. The colours im thinking of are either dark red, pearl white, light silver, focus st orange, or racing green, i appreciate silver and white are hard to do. Also if every1 can give me their opions of it, tell me if u think it looks crap etc. cheers
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

Shot with E2100 at 2007-08-16

there you go mate personally i prefer your car the way it is i like that all black look. :D
carerra91
Bronze Member

Post by carerra91 »

i think that slight tinges of the st orange would look pretty cool or that lamborghini lime green. slammed on color coded small and wide wheels.
yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!! mmmmmmm...........
carerra91
Bronze Member

Post by carerra91 »

heres a rough idea of what imo would look cool
probably with a better angle of the front wheel :?
Biddle
Platinum Member

Post by Biddle »

THB mate Im not overly fussed on the idea. It reminds me of the hundreds of corsas I see which have had a bump get a replacement panel from another car and never bother colour coding it. Its up to you like, but I personally wouldnt.
chunkychimpanzee
Bronze Member

Post by chunkychimpanzee »

Biddle wrote:THB mate Im not overly fussed on the idea. It reminds me of the hundreds of corsas I see which have had a bump get a replacement panel from another car and never bother colour coding it. Its up to you like, but I personally wouldnt.

I totally agree!!! It looks awful with those colour coded... Don't even get there!!! :shock: Come on!!! We can do better than the corsa boys!!
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

haha fair play, was just an idea of the top of my head. just a bit bored of my polo want to spice it up a bit but not sure how