September Photochop Competition

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
beemer
New

Post by beemer »

I was under the impression you could enter more than one, as long as they were different, if not my second one is the one i'm entering (the one on this page)
samwisemcganji
New

Post by samwisemcganji »

It says only one entry per person in the rules, it would be good if you could enter more than one. I was unsure which one to go with so i decided to go with the second one, something different.
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

Sorry about that. Last month I did say that you could enter as many as you wanted as long as they were different, but I changed it this month as we had so many entries last time I thought one per person would be plenty. As with last month we have a quite a few entries, but I will allow you to enter both, seeing as you've gone to the trouble of doing them, but only this once :roll:
beemer
New

Post by beemer »

Cheers mate! I'd just assumed the rules were the same this month... I really don't mind just entering one though...
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

samwisemcganji wrote:Ok I said I was working on something crazy and here it is, the 1950's inspired A3 Surf station wagon. Not sure if there will ever be anyone mental enough to do this but thats the beauty of photoshop.

lmao im proud mate! theres not enough mental choppers out there! Makes such a nice change to the "lowered, alloys, smoothed" If i may say so
samwisemcganji
New

Post by samwisemcganji »

Cheers mate :D Its something different
mk4 glx 1.6
Gold Member

Post by mk4 glx 1.6 »

samwisemcganji wrote:Cheers mate :D Its something different
Yes it's spot on, superb p'shop !
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

Thats another month come and gone then. Great response again with 12 entries 8)

I'll post the voting thread up at lunch time, and this months competition probably later on this afternoon. Everyone who has put in an entry must vote to make it fair :wink: