Will update soon

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
JKM_GTI
Silver Member

Will update soon

Post by JKM_GTI »

:D
Last edited by JKM_GTI on Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

some nice wheels. are u based in farnborough? if so thats literally just down the road from me. i live in aldershot south town. if so i might indeed watch out for the wheels u have in the future and see if i see some i like. im looking for 16" deep dish alloys.
Dee-vub
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by Dee-vub »

Awesome wheels as per usual joe :D
JKM_GTI
Silver Member

Post by JKM_GTI »

kipper wrote:some nice wheels. are u based in farnborough? if so thats literally just down the road from me. i live in aldershot south town. if so i might indeed watch out for the wheels u have in the future and see if i see some i like. im looking for 16" deep dish alloys.
Yep, just down the road from you! Pm me when you after some, I'll have some 16" within the next coupe of weeks :wink:
Dee-vub wrote:Awesome wheels as per usual joe :D
Thanks mate :D
NOZ
Platinum Member

Post by NOZ »

Gorgeous sets of rims yet again Joe, wish I could get a new set from you every few months.

A pleasure doing business with this fella and i'm fookin chuffed with the rims I bought from him. Highly recommened from a :lol: customer
JKM_GTI
Silver Member

Post by JKM_GTI »

NOZ wrote:Gorgeous sets of rims yet again Joe, wish I could get a new set from you every few months.

A pleasure doing business with this fella and i'm fookin chuffed with the rims I bought from him. Highly recommened from a :lol: customer
Thanks mate - Where are the photos of them?! Only found a dark one of half the car in the CP photo section! :D :wink:
NOZ
Platinum Member

Post by NOZ »

I know, I dont have my own camera anymore so no pics yet. I'll get some up when I can and show you Joe. Car barely stays clean either! Unfortunetly the rims have some bad watermark issues so I guess i'll need some metal polish to sort that out. Most cleaners use acid whichs a no no for these I think.
JKM_GTI
Silver Member

Post by JKM_GTI »

NOZ wrote:I know, I dont have my own camera anymore so no pics yet. I'll get some up when I can and show you Joe. Car barely stays clean either! Unfortunetly the rims have some bad watermark issues so I guess i'll need some metal polish to sort that out. Most cleaners use acid whichs a no no for these I think.
Get some AutoGlym metal polish, it's quite a thick paste but really brings them up well (Especially if you've let them get a bit dirty :oops: ) - I used it on my old Ronal LS's after winter, was really amazed!
NOZ
Platinum Member

Post by NOZ »

Thanks for the tip Joe, think mines mostly watermarks, whichs already got rid of the shine. Looking a bit dull in daylight at the mo :oops:
JKM_GTI
Silver Member

Post by JKM_GTI »

NOZ wrote:Thanks for the tip Joe, think mines mostly watermarks, whichs already got rid of the shine. Looking a bit dull in daylight at the mo :oops:
Autoglym will sort that out - I'll dig some before and after shots of my LS's out :wink:
Ian_R
Gold Member

Post by Ian_R »

Hi man, The First Set of wheels there, the BBS ones, i have a set also, how easy was it to get the polished lip and Dish? and who does this sort of thing, after the winter i'm going to get mine refurbed but looking at white centre!
Polo96CL
Platinum Member

Post by Polo96CL »

I love the BBS alloys, and at that price it's very tempting.

Good luck for the sale though, it's a great buy for someone who wants to get rid of corroded 1996 alloys :lol:
JKM_GTI
Silver Member

Post by JKM_GTI »

Updated :D
JKM_GTI
Silver Member

Post by JKM_GTI »

Ian_R wrote:Hi man, The First Set of wheels there, the BBS ones, i have a set also, how easy was it to get the polished lip and Dish? and who does this sort of thing, after the winter i'm going to get mine refurbed but looking at white centre!
Quite easy, give you local refurber/polisher a call, I'm sure they can do it for you. :wink: