9n3 Rearlight Cable

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
Manni
Sponsor

9n3 Rearlight Cable

Post by Manni »

Hi, Just picked up a set of 9n3 rear lights for my 9n. As I'm not so good with cutting things, I heard that there was a conversion cable available? Can anyone possibly push me in the right direction? :D, I heard they were on German ebay, but what syntax should I use to find them? Many Thanks.
K.I.T.T.
Platinum Member
Drives: Bicycle

Post by K.I.T.T. »

Don't really need a conversion cable, and no cutting needed...just some screwdrivers and a plier :D

http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/poloforum/v ... hp?t=32532

How much were your lights if you don't mind me asking? They're on my list of things to do :D

Ash
Manni
Sponsor

Post by Manni »

Oh, Thanks :D

I got them on the bay for £46 the set. Been after them for a while, and cant wait to set them up :P
Manni
Sponsor

Post by Manni »

Being a bright lad I am not, I have no clue on how to take out the wires from the plug? The guide says insert the screw drivers from front and back? But I cant seem to find the slots, Can anybody post a picture that could help me? Thanks :oops:
stig247
Getting There!

Post by stig247 »

i cant remember exactly how i did it even though i did wright that guide when i changed my lights, i think you need them really small screwdrivers and just poke them into them into plug will take you a while to get one wire out but once you know how i will take seconds to do the rest