Coilovers Fitted

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
insanekiwi
Getting There!

Post by insanekiwi »

The knocking can be due to front sway bar (anti roll bar) knocking due to lowered height.. I think to some sort of column. If you change the front sway bar, the sound will go away. Whiteline.com.au have front sway bars which can be used.

I have one for sale if you are keen. But shipping would be quite a bit to UK. I can sell the item for good price though...

I bought both front and rear sway bars together as a package, and haven't fitted front as I haven't lowered my vehicle.

Cheers,
whitegtipolo
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by whitegtipolo »

looks nice need to lower mine but them coilovers you got are well to expensive £650 is a bit steep, seen some for around £300 ish. Like the wheels , looks nice as it is now still undecided on what wheels i want??
Grapo
Bronze Member

Post by Grapo »

whitegtipolo wrote:looks nice need to lower mine but them coilovers you got are well to expensive £650 is a bit steep, seen some for around £300 ish. Like the wheels , looks nice as it is now still undecided on what wheels i want??
You pay for quality as with most things.

They were £570 delivered from Venom
Jeff GTi
Platinum Member

Post by Jeff GTi »

got mine direct from awesome at cost, with a sale on eibach items, i paid £434.50 for them
whitegtipolo

Post by whitegtipolo »

fair enough i know wat ya saying LOL but my cars not for track use ! middle of the range will do for me :lol:
whitegtipolo

Post by whitegtipolo »

Jeff GTi wrote:got mine direct from awesome at cost, with a sale on eibach items, i paid £434.50 for them
dont tease me cos u know i wont get em for that!! LOL