GTI International 2008 - UNOFFICIAL CAMPING THREAD

Organise Meetings and Events!
jrw
Silver Member

Post by jrw »

Gra-GT wrote:OK, why the hell is that in 4 seperate posts.

Are you just arguing with yourself now :?
ROFL!!

Let her/him whoever it is get on with it - in fact can we just lock the user instead of the thread? getting a little boring now :yawn
whitegtipolo
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by whitegtipolo »

Yes i am why is that not allowed on here either
sapphireflame
Bronze Member

Post by sapphireflame »

:lol: :lol:
chrisash32
Gold Member

Post by chrisash32 »

Gra-GT wrote: Are you just arguing with yourself now :?
Dont people get put away for that sorta stuff....
Man in a yellow van etc etc......
whitegtipolo

Post by whitegtipolo »

jrw wrote:

ROFL!!

Let her/him whoever it is get on with it - in fact can we just lock the user instead of the thread? getting a little boring now :yawn
Don't read it then simple really and i'm a her, don't block him because of me!

I won't write anymore sorry to upset you all :roll:
jrw
Silver Member

Post by jrw »

whitegtipolo wrote:

Yes i am why is that not allowed on here either
I'm laughing so much!! The hole is just getting deeper :lol:
jrw
Silver Member

Post by jrw »

whitegtipolo wrote:
jrw wrote:

ROFL!!

Don't read it then simple really and i'm a her, don't block him because of me!

er - how about you stop writing pointless crap in someone elses name...
chrisash32
Gold Member

Post by chrisash32 »

whitegtipolo wrote: Don't read it then simple really and i'm a her, don't block him because of me!

PMSL!!!
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

whitegtipolo wrote:I won't write anymore sorry to upset you all :roll:
That's the first sensible thing you've said all night sweetheart

None of this has happened with the bloke on the MKIV forum. He just came on their and apologised and that was the end of it. He even offered to write to the owner of the campsite to appologise. He was big enough to 'man up' about it, rather than have his girlfriend moan and b1tch about it all night :roll:
sapphireflame
Bronze Member

Post by sapphireflame »

Gra-GT wrote: None of this has happened with the bloke on the MKIV forum. He just came on their and apologised and that was the end of it. He even offered to write to the owner of the campsite to appologise. He was big enough to 'man up' about it, rather than have his girlfriend moan and b1tch about it all night :roll:
thats a decent thing of him to do. shame he hasn't posted on here though seeing as he was nearer our tents
jrw
Silver Member

Post by jrw »

Gra-GT wrote:
whitegtipolo wrote:I won't write anymore sorry to upset you all :roll:
That's the first sensible thing you've said all night sweetheart

None of this has happened with the bloke on the MKIV forum. He just came on their and apologised and that was the end of it. He even offered to write to the owner of the campsite to appologise. He was big enough to 'man up' about it, rather than have his girlfriend moan and b1tch about it all night :roll:
Well said Gra - It is the lack of respect that has got everyones backs up - not the fact that you were in the car with the engine running but the not giving a monkey's about the people around you and the owners of the site who were kind enough to let us stay again. What you don't know also is that we had to apologise to the owners in the morning because you hadn't got the balls to admit to what you did and that it was wrong.

You are so far up your own backside mate - no wander you felt excluded from everyone else who was there up for a good time. The first thing you said virtually when you got there was that your car 'could beat that' looking at the R32. What sort of a reaction do you expect to that?
jrw
Silver Member

Post by jrw »

sapphireflame wrote:
Gra-GT wrote: None of this has happened with the bloke on the MKIV forum. He just came on their and apologised and that was the end of it. He even offered to write to the owner of the campsite to appologise. He was big enough to 'man up' about it, rather than have his girlfriend moan and b1tch about it all night :roll:
thats a decent thing of him to do. shame he hasn't posted on here though seeing as he was nearer our tents
Sorry I should have posted his comments on here on his behalf. I will do that for you all!

From Boxxer1973 (uk-mkivs):

[quote ="boxxer1973 (ukmkivs)"] i appologise for this and it wasnt me it was my friend , although it was my car , from what i asked him today we initialy started the car as we got caught in the rain on the way back from the pub and wanted to warm up , i still can not remember a ounce of this as i was very blotto (no excuse i know)

i have appologised and am wrighting a letter to the land owner also appologising to them for my actions as it was my car and so i was responsible .

So to all of those i awoke i am genuinley sorry and have been quite sucked off about this today as anybody who knows me will vouch this is not my manner .

once again my sincearest appologies
[/quote]
whitegtipolo

Post by whitegtipolo »

jrw wrote:
whitegtipolo wrote:By the way jrw my well fast car shouldn't have gone down the strip for starters but jealousy is a killer darling :wink:
Well as I said its not as fast as you make out - 'It can beat R32's!' LOL. :roll:
Its me chris ive just got back from emptying my van as i getting a new one tomo, anyway what the hell has been going on, its all gone out of proportion !! and the fact is i never said i could beat R32s i merely said i had kept up with one on the road!!which is true and more of a realistic situation!I am not one for bragging and lying etc! I was not going to go down the strip but i had £6 left so had a do for the laugh, and infact missed third and fooked up the start if you were watchin!Anyway ive had enough of you all anyhow, ill keep to my gti posting mk7 section! Im not a chav and neither is marie, sorry i know how to have a good time !! Bye for now
whitegtipolo

Post by whitegtipolo »

Im not a bum licker i owe no one an apology after the way you have all spoke to me and my partner , you all blanked me from the start, when i got there you all came over, i never lied bout anything or acted big and clever i was being very friendly, then you just walked off!! only charlie and her BF were decent friendly people! I didnt know you all before and i dont want to now , makes no odds to me, you can all stay in your happy bubble and enjoy your selfs! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

Enough already, the lot of you! :shock:

I think we shall leave it at this shall we? i am yet to read through the whole topic and i shall later, but i think this has run its course!