GTi International 2008

Organise Meetings and Events!
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

Some cracking pics of my car Alex, cheers mate.

Can see how the front of the car has lifted in some shots on the 1/4 mile with Dan where 250 horses are meeting the tarmac 8)
sapphireflame
Bronze Member

Post by sapphireflame »

ModifiedMadness wrote:Some cracking pics of my car Alex, cheers mate.

Can see how the front of the car has lifted in some shots on the 1/4 mile with Dan where 250 horses are meeting the tarmac 8)
once u figured out how to set off :wink:
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

ModifiedMadness wrote:Some cracking pics of my car Alex, cheers mate.

No worries. I was pleased at how well they came out - the gleam off the paintwork is absolutely astounding!!
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

sapphireflame wrote:once u figured out how to set off :wink:
Very funny Stacey, I got there in the end though :lol:

How's the chair by the way......? :wink:
alexperkins wrote:No worries. I was pleased at how well they came out - the gleam off the paintwork is absolutely astounding!!
Deep Blue Pearl really is an amzing colour, I can't wait to see how it looks after a polish, had only been washed and clayed for Inters.
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Had a great time on Sunday!! have spent the last two days adjusting my coilovers so haven't been able to get on here any sooner lol.

Was great to everyone again, and meet some faces behind names! Pip, Jason, Gra, Haris and whitepolo to name a few, and a pleasure to finally meet Mr Josh Polo GTi 8)
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone he came! Sorry if i didn't get to talk to everyone!

I had an excellent time as always, shame about the weather but i'm sure we're getting used to crappy weather at shows now eh?

Big thanks to Gra and co for camping arrangements! Well organised as always! :wink:
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Cheers for organising the stand Doug :)
sapphireflame
Bronze Member

Post by sapphireflame »

ModifiedMadness wrote:
How's the chair by the way......? :wink:
the chair is fine! all clean and back in the shed! it was my dads chair anyway not chris'!
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

Hey haven't been on in ages so just wanna say had a fantastic time at my first ever Inters and will definately be making the trip up next year!
Camping as always was fun, just the wind and rain that kept me awake, well, them aswell :wink:

really enjoyed going up the strip, its such a buzz! was infront of Dino all the way until the end and was infront of Tom for half a second until his Launch Control let him take off :lol:
pleased that i beat a mk3 Golf VR6 though!
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

Gra-GT wrote:I managed to get a 8.77s 0-60, and 16.8 1/4 mile on the strip. That was my first ever go down it, although I did have a few unofficial runs down the runway on the way in :wink:. Sorry I didnt catch you again Dan for another blast down the strip, didnt see you again after I went off for my results.
thats alright mate, i did see you but only at a distance! the best time i got was very similar to you:

16.797 1/4 mile and an 8.75 0-60!

gonna be going to London Volksfest in a couple of weeks to have another go! but as its quite close to me i will be stripping the rear of the car out :lol: