My car made it into a calendar again....

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
waveydavey
Sponsor

My car made it into a calendar again....

Post by waveydavey »

Well i entered 3 photos of my car into the Briskoda calendar competition again for 2009 and i made it through again. My car will be used for May 2009 and came 5th in total. I also entered 3 pictures of my mrs' vRS and she came in as 1st runner up after the 12 winners so will be on something like the front cover etc....

Any how here are the four entries that didn't make it.........

And these are the two that are going through..... Firstly mine which will be May 2009...

And this was first runner up so will be somewhere in the calendar on the cover or title page etc....

Cheers

Dave.
pip_polo
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by pip_polo »

well done again. same picture that got it last year isn't it?

i think the first couple are a bit over edited though
waveydavey
Sponsor

Post by waveydavey »

pip_polo wrote:well done again. same picture that got it last year isn't it?

i think the first couple are a bit over edited though

It was a black and white pic that i got through last year but not the same one. :D

Cheers

Dave.
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Nice one Dave, pics look great! Agree with Pip, the first couple are a little over done though
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

Congrats, I like the one that made it into the calendar, but as others have said, I think the former are over edited.
waveydavey
Sponsor

Post by waveydavey »

Cheers guys....... The other two were little attempts at HDR style images only using one image..... I do prefer the winning entry myself it was originally all B&W until a fellow Briskodian who lives round the corner said he thought it would look great with the vRS badge in colour and after a little editing i agreed. :lol:

I do like the Tinsley towers pic too..... But that's because it was the last time i got to take pictures of them before they were demolished.

Cheers

Dave.