mini photoshoot! UPDATE pg2 3.8.10

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
Gtimatt
Silver Member

Re: mini photoshoot!

Post by Gtimatt »

Karson3270 wrote:http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4683/07102009191.jpg

LED's along the top :)
shweeeet ive ordered some off eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebay
matt_123
Gold Member

Re: UPDATE 19/7/2010

Post by matt_123 »

Haven't updated for a while on here!!!

so here it goes ,
new number plate bulbs

lowered wee bit more on front..

rear badge sprayed black but no pics as of yet!

got some gti skirts fitted today, debadged honeycomb grill fitted with a red gti badge, and 15mm spacers on the rear wheels now are level with the arch. heres a few quick phone pics ...

car needs a wash, more pics to follow,

future plans

front splitter - bluemotion or cupra??
cup spoiler and gti headlights
and fit front spacers.
dts
New

Re: mini photoshoot! UPDATE page 2

Post by dts »

Really nice chap, only thing i don't like is the black wheels, i think black wheels are bloody everywhere now, get some polished lips or something?
matt_123
Gold Member

Post by matt_123 »

Yeah cheers mate, ive had these for a good year and a bit , i had them before they became cool to have all black lol :P but wheels are on my list when funds grow! lol want some schmidt modernlines or something along those lines
Karson3270
Silver Member

Post by Karson3270 »

Very very nice! I like it a lot! Where did you get your rear number light LED's from I want some :D
matt_123
Gold Member

Post by matt_123 »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Volkswagen-Polo-9 ... 1c0d3dfe4c

got these mate... i know there expensive but they were cheaper when i got them they seem to have gone up in price by a few quid !! lol but work great super bright numberplatebulbs reflects on the floor which i like - as my mate said there like headlights for your rear. haha
V-MaN668
Getting There!

Post by V-MaN668 »

Hey matt_123,

I've been watching those LED number plate bulbs for a long time and they have seriously gone up in price. I don't mind buying them because of the price, i will be getting them soon though, just a question mate, are they difficult in fit? How long did it take you to replace it? I hope it isnt hard to install when i get them soon.

V-MaN
NMavs
Gold Member

Post by NMavs »

Dead easy to fit mate. Got a set myself. The old units just clip straight out, and the news directly in. Took me like 5 minutes. :D Get em bought, look so good at night, and you can even see them in daylight too.
matt_123
Gold Member

Post by matt_123 »

small update , gave the car a once over today, added the red pinstripe to the front finishes it off imo and a small cheeky sticker.

Karson3270
Silver Member

Re: mini photoshoot! UPDATE pg2 3.8.10

Post by Karson3270 »

I wanted to add a pinstripe along the bonnet up to the windscreen for a long time, but didn't know whether it would look right or not. Could you get a closer pic for me please?

And I like the sticker!
V-MaN668
Getting There!

Post by V-MaN668 »

Hey matt_123,

I'm liking your additions to your car mate, looks really awesome with the red pinstripe now. Can i please ask where did you get it from? Are those the clip on ones or the stickers? I want a blue colour one on my badgless grill, please tell me where you can get them. Thanks.

V-MaN
matt_123
Gold Member

Post by matt_123 »

V-MaN668 wrote:Hey matt_123,

I'm liking your additions to your car mate, looks really awesome with the red pinstripe now. Can i please ask where did you get it from? Are those the clip on ones or the stickers? I want a blue colour one on my badgless grill, please tell me where you can get them. Thanks.

V-MaN
yeah mate i got it from ebay wheel pinstriping tape doesn't cost alot.

and Karson3270 ill get a close up pic up shortly to show you, personally id want it painted on the bonnet up not pinstriped with a sticker if i ever went that route but i dont think i would lol. :P