DNA Tuning experiences?

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
gavs
Silver Member

DNA Tuning experiences?

Post by gavs »

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone here has had any previous experience with DNA tuning ecu maps etc? I am tossing up between a few ECU upgrades for the gti when it gets here and DNA Tuning Australia currently has a sale that places it some AUD $500 (or around 200 quid) below an APR tune that looks increasingly like it will basically be identical, based on what they do with the twin charged engine in the golf 118TSI.

Thoughts?

Ta,
Gav
whitegtipolo
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Re: DNA Tuning experiences?

Post by whitegtipolo »

Tried to get one here but they can get in our ecu yet! had one in my 9n3 good but not as good as the revo i got now flawless
Edi30
Gold Member

Post by Edi30 »

whitegtipolo wrote:Tried to get one here but they can get in our ecu yet! had one in my 9n3 good but not as good as the revo i got now flawless
Doesn't look like APR provide any products in England any more according to their website.
whitegtipolo

Post by whitegtipolo »

No apr dealers they have no support anymore here
gavs
Silver Member

Post by gavs »

Harding Performance here , though located in Brisbane, are the major distributer and supplier of APR products here in Australia. They have had to generate their own map because the new polo GTI isn't sold in the US, so as with most american companies, if they don't get to play with it, it doesn't exist in their mind!

Will have to hit up revo technik here in Oz, see what they're offering for the cash outlay. So far, DNA 77 TSI map...

whitegtipolo

Post by whitegtipolo »

Apr were excellent maps etc also revo is good just use revo