I HATE PEOPLE.... =@

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
vdub liam
New

I HATE PEOPLE.... =@

Post by vdub liam »

So I've not even had my car two weeks yet. I went out yesterday, come home and park up, (notice nothing on the car) go in the house for an hour and some amazing person has had the nerve to come up my drive and key my drivers door AND the bonnet =! Fuming! I can tell it was intentional too as it's DEEP as hell! I know this can be fixed (like I keep being told off friends) but still! 12 grand down and two weeks with a brand spanking new car and this happens, it's just in the back of my mind when am driving it. It just pisses all over it tbh. Anyone else had this?
craig200588
Getting There!

Re: I HATE PEOPLE.... =@

Post by craig200588 »

This is my worst nightmare!! I've not had my car 2 weeks yet and I've noticed a couple wee scratches on the roof caused by the dam seagulls >: ( it makes me so angry. If I found out someone intentionally key'd my car I wouldnt stop to find out who it was and key their FACE!!
I always check my car cause theres a couple of weirdoes that live up the road that dont particularly like me or my partner for some random reason, my last car went through alot of suspicious puncture repairs. My mum had her car keyed once on purpose, it was fixed but its such an inconvenience and a pain!

It's totally not fair, why damage someone elses goods for no reason!!

Put it down to jealousy

Also remember what goes around, comes around!! Just pray the thugs next sh!t's a pineapple !!
yorks GT TDI
Sponsor

Post by yorks GT TDI »

whos lady you been pumping on the side :lol:
Edi30
Gold Member

Post by Edi30 »

This is terrible sorry to hear that, hope you get it sorted soon.
ChunSel90
New

Post by ChunSel90 »

I kow your pain, i had mine just over a month, and someone keyed my front left panel, so deep, i can't get it out =/

Its jealousy and envy that they can't afford nice cars, bu yeah really pisses me off!!
JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Post by JIC Cracked »

The I know the feeling my friend!! It happend to my brand new 2010 TTRS just after a month, Some F**king W**kers keyed all down the driver side quarter,door,front wing!!! :x :x :x
Cost me £1100 from Audi to get fixed!! :evil:
AlanF
New

Post by AlanF »

There is nothing worse mate. First few days after I got my gti, sitting in a retail park and a guy in a clapped out merc bangs his door into the passengers door. I tapped the window, but it wasn't worth the hassle the way he growled at me. He looked particularly nuts and then proceeded to drive off and nearly drove into someone else. There is no need for it.