FAO: Josh

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo GTi
Polo17
Getting There!

FAO: Josh

Post by Polo17 »

i was at the show and saw ur car there...looking good by the way. just wandering how u changed ur flashing alarm light to blue? cos it looks cool!
Josh_PoloGTi
Site Admin
Drives: BMW E85 Z4 3.0i

Post by Josh_PoloGTi »

Hey, You should have come and said hello!

Glad you liked my car! Shiney wasn't it!

The mod is very easy to do...

Buy one of these:
*edited*

I'm going to start selling these from the site pretty soon... Hold tight for more information!!!

(I did mine myself, but it would be a lot easier to just buy one pre-made!)

[/url]
Last edited by Josh_PoloGTi on Fri Dec 13, 2002 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polo17
Getting There!

Post by Polo17 »

cheers josh!

yeh sorry i should have come and said hi. but when i was round ur car there was quite a few people and i wasnt sure who u were and i didnt want to go round everyone asking if they were josh! hehe

oh and yeh it was very shiny! number plate looked good at the front..small one looked smart. nice use of the letters and numbers to make ur name :D
Josh_PoloGTi
Site Admin

Post by Josh_PoloGTi »

Yeah, I like the small number plate on the front... I keep it 100% legal on the back though... Just for Mr Babilon!

Did you see the other GTi in there? (Black?)

I spoke to him, and maybe he'll join the forum?

Speak soon
Polo17
Getting There!

Post by Polo17 »

yep saw the black one. i know Alan (the owner) he used to have a silver mk5. has changed for the gti now and it looks v nice indeed!

i met him at the Tatton Park show this year when we were both on the nwpoc stand! unfortunately there wasnt room for any more on that stand today!
polo2k
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by polo2k »

FYI rich brook have just started to do those flashing door pins in blue too when mine arrive ill post pics
please note WHEN as they will be among the first in france like my strut brace spark plugs brake pads and k&n
J-O
Bronze Member

Post by J-O »

Josh_PoloGTi wrote: Image
These things are for the little door locker? If haven't any car alarm do you think it might work only when the door is locked? or if it only works when there's an alarm?
Josh_PoloGTi
Site Admin

Post by Josh_PoloGTi »

J-O!

Sorry, It'll only work if you have an alarm...

Very easy (very very easy) to fit if you have a VAG alarm... A little more difficult to fit if you have an after market (ie clifford) alarm.

I know that the Polo GTi has a VAG alarm as standard... Don't know about the others.