Gti international club stand

Organise Meetings and Events!
chirag1988
New

Re: Gti international club stand

Post by chirag1988 »

guys i'm gonna be driving up tomorrow from London, just for the day. Got my ticket in advance. Where's the stand going to be? Can someone give me a call/txt tomorrow to let me know where you're all meeting up? My number's 07912288451 cheers and see you guys there tomorrow! :D
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Gti international club stand

Post by red6n2 »

Chirag, not originally from Northampton by any chance are you ?.
*Bish*
New

Post by *Bish* »

g__humm wrote:
*Bish* wrote:Hey dude!

I was on this forum previously (Alex_White_Gti) but it got hacked :( but now im back!

Im deffo in mate. Only saturday though. I also have 10 pairs of club stickers that i made too, free for the first 10 cars :)

*Bish*
Excellent mate no where the meeting place is to gain your show pass? If not read back through this post

Hey Dude.

Im in...got postcode so will meet you on there at half 8ish?

*Bish*
*Bish*
New

Post by *Bish* »

See you all tommorrow :)

*Bish*
polodriver
Getting There!

Post by polodriver »

If you're at Inters and a Polo fancier, send pics to info@polodriver.com and we'll publish the best!

Rich
BennoGTi
Silver Member

Post by BennoGTi »

Still on for meeting at the hotel tomorrow for 8:30am?

PM me your number if you don't mind g__humm, just incase of any problems ect on my way down to you

Spent about 4 hours cleaning my car today, will be filthy by the time I get there haha

Cheers
g__humm
Platinum Member

Post by g__humm »

Thanks to all who turned up this weekend. Hope you all enjoyed it. I know my mates and I had a good time. So long as my shift works out for next year then I will orginise for the stand next year
chirag1988
New

Post by chirag1988 »

how was the weather up there today? it was sweltering today back in london! anything new that i missed that they didn't have on saturday?
g__humm
Platinum Member

Post by g__humm »

More cars strip was packed n that it oh and cos of the heat the insects came out to play. Now I'm home u would think I drove through a wall of flies lol.
BennoGTi
Silver Member

Post by BennoGTi »

Was a great day on the Sunday, well worth the journey down to meet a few people and see some very nice cars!

Many thanks to Graham for organising the passes, will definetly have to get some more people going next year
g__humm
Platinum Member

Post by g__humm »

BennoGTi wrote:Was a great day on the Sunday, well worth the journey down to meet a few people and see some very nice cars!

Many thanks to Graham for organising the passes, will definetly have to get some more people going next year
no worries

got my pics up

Did you get the video from me mate??
BennoGTi
Silver Member

Post by BennoGTi »

g__humm wrote:
BennoGTi wrote:Was a great day on the Sunday, well worth the journey down to meet a few people and see some very nice cars!

no worries

got my pics up

Did you get the video from me mate??
No nothing in my e-mail yet dude, could you ask him for me please? :)
chirag1988
New

Post by chirag1988 »

yeah i know what you mean about the flies - the next day i checked the front of my car and my new pressed plates i put on that day were covered in dead insects! had to clean them up straight away before it dried up on it. i put my pics up on facebook, if you guys are on there then add me and you can take a look. i've put up the vids of other drag races on there...still need to upload the polo drag race :P