New pics total transformation :)

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
tyler16v1986
New

New pics total transformation :)

Post by tyler16v1986 »

heya had me polo for a couple of months now but only jus found this site so thought id say hi and put up some pics of when i got it and what ive done to it.... oh yer its a 1.4 16v :)

hers jus before i bought it

and heres a few after i put the coilovers on and some 14s

Last edited by tyler16v1986 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bikerboywill
New

Re: me polo before an after :)

Post by bikerboywill »

looks sweet man, what size tyres are you running?
tyler16v1986
New

Post by tyler16v1986 »

cheers bud :) there 195 50 14s but when there dead i wana see about some 45s on there i think :)
bikerboywill
New

Post by bikerboywill »

That's what I was planning on getting, but I think they will look too big and rub so might look for some 45's instead
tyler16v1986
New

Post by tyler16v1986 »

jus a lil update of what i been up to 6n2 rear lights fitted 8) all switches dials except dash clocks illuminate in red now :lol: got some new boots for the front wheels guna get the rears in a few days... jus need to find some hench wheel spacers and some camber shims for the rear then she can get her final drop :D anyone know where i can get some camber shims and roughly how much they are??

the old

its getting there slowly :)
bikerboywill
New

Post by bikerboywill »

what lights are behind the dash, quite fancy changing mine while ive got the dash of to find out why my fans click
tyler16v1986
New

Post by tyler16v1986 »

well all i did was find a seat ibiza gti in the scrappy and robbed all the switches ect :wink: cheating i know but its far easier than changing bulbs soldering ect lol..still trying to find some one handy with a soldering iron to do my leds in the speedo clocks :(
sixen
Bronze Member

Post by sixen »

nice looking motor, prefere it on the bbs wheels though :D
tyler16v1986
New

Post by tyler16v1986 »

sixen wrote:nice looking motor, prefere it on the bbs wheels though :D

nah screw the bbs it drove like a sack of s**t on the 15s lol i love the p-slots old school dub :)
tyler16v1986
New

Post by tyler16v1986 »

been a busy lad over the last few weeks cars completly changed heres some pics let us know what ya think :)

P mk4
Bronze Member

Re: New pics total transformation :)

Post by P mk4 »

looks niceeeee and decked :D

just wondered what wheels you have on it at the moment cant settle with a set that i like

also with the camber adjustement for the wheels are your tyres disappearing quick ! :shock:
tyler16v1986
New

Post by tyler16v1986 »

P mk4 wrote:looks niceeeee and decked :D

just wondered what wheels you have on it at the moment cant settle with a set that i like

also with the camber adjustement for the wheels are your tyres disappearing quick ! :shock:

cheers dude :) the wheels are mini wheels had to get the bolt holes drilled out to 12mm and because i still have valver brakes i had to get the calipers and carriers machined down to alloy the wheels to go over lol... sumps seem to be disappearing quicker than me tyres tbh :shock: lol
P mk4
Bronze Member

Post by P mk4 »

cheers dude :) the wheels are mini wheels had to get the bolt holes drilled out to 12mm and because i still have valver brakes i had to get the calipers and carriers machined down to alloy the wheels to go over lol... sumps seem to be disappearing quicker than me tyres tbh :shock: lol[/quote]

looks nice lot of work but worth it :)

yeah i no how you feel mines 120mm on 13inch rims but it just doesnt look decked to me. I cant even get into my college because i get stuck on speed bumps and half my underside protection has been ripped of like a piece of donar kebab bad timesssssss :lol: :(
tyler16v1986
New

Post by tyler16v1986 »

haha same as me dude im now in process of building a sump gaurd for it ;) an its still not as low as i want it for goin to pod ect ;)
LJHAZE
New

Post by LJHAZE »

looks sick mate.