New guy with a work in progress.

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
stevez
Getting There!

Re: New guy with a work in progress.

Post by stevez »

hi mate,if u want any help give me a buzz,me and my pals in italy are experts on mods,if u went to expediton 30 u must have seen the lupo,anyway about ur car i would get BELOW susp. and i would def. modify ur present front and rear bumper,and on the rear arches weald a curved piece of alliminum then fiberglass just a little so u can see the stand out,just that little where people start to think and say "is that widend". my english writing might be crap its because im italian. just another thought.....immagine ur roof the same colour as ur rims what would u say?
Padi
New

Post by Padi »

stevez wrote:hi mate,if u want any help give me a buzz,me and my pals in italy are experts on mods,if u went to expediton 30 u must have seen the lupo,anyway about ur car i would get BELOW susp. and i would def. modify ur present front and rear bumper,and on the rear arches weald a curved piece of alliminum then fiberglass just a little so u can see the stand out,just that little where people start to think and say "is that widend". my english writing might be crap its because im italian. just another thought.....immagine ur roof the same colour as ur rims what would u say?

it sounds like alot of money and time i dont have and cant afford to give up right now. once i have sorted myself a decent paying job then these things might happen but untill then itll have to stay as it is.
stevez
Getting There!

Post by stevez »

it doesnt cost if u do it ur self
Padi
New

Post by Padi »

dude i work for a race team. i dont get time to work on my own car i have to prepair everybody else's haha.
stevez
Getting There!

Post by stevez »

mate we work on everyones car but we always get time for our rides,and trust me our rides are done with style,well u could work on my car and i work on ur car.......lol