sold sold sold - please delete!*ADMIN*

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
JamieG172
Bronze Member

sold sold sold - please delete!*ADMIN*

Post by JamieG172 »

Up for sale is my immaculately cared for VW Polo 1.2 (65) 2002 on a 52 plate......available December 16th.

The time has come where I need to part with my beloved dub because I need a bigger car and a diesel for motorway miles I'm now doing. I'm be looking at a TDI in a Golf or A3...... Ideally would want a GT TDI Golf Mk V.

I am not in a huge rush to sell the car as I have spent a lot of time and money keeping the car in pristine condition, being washed at least once a week and waxed once a fortnight, with AUTOGLYM Shampoo/Conditioner & Wax, being applied and removed by hand, then buffed with an electric buffer.

So, car looks like this:

2002 "52 plate" VW Polo 9n 1.2 (65)
Low Mileage, Excellent conditon.
54,096miles (In constant use till December 16th)

Upgrades (not "modifications", so only thing that had to be declared to Insurance Company were the tinted windows, and they charged me £30 one-off fee)

- Set of 4 Excellent Condition Genuine VW BBS 16" Monza Alloy Wheels (That come on the 9n3 GTI) (one has a very small scuff) , 2 tyres with a decent amount of tread, and two brand new Pirelli P Zero - Nero's fitted on the fronts (Tyre size 205/45/16, cost £95 each)
- Rear 3 windows tinted (legal, professionally fitted)
- Twin-Pipe Chrome Exhaust Tip
- 9n3 Rear Light Clusters
-Professionally sprayed and fitted Genuine VW Votex Roof Spoiler
- Xenon Bulb Upgrade in headlights ("E" Marked, Road Legal)
- "Superwhite" sidelights to match headlight colour ("E" Marked, Road Legal) (Can also provide the LED sidelights I bought, which I found too blue looking compared to headlights).
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome Numberplate Surrounds
- Set of 4 rubber mudflaps - with "POLO" and "VW" on them in white writing
- Face-off "Tevion" stereo with Bluetooth/MP3/USB/AUX/SD Card/CD/Radio functions
- Brushed aluminium engraved "VW Polo Sport" twist-off Richbrook tax disc holder
- New replacement gear lever gaitor, from VW

Looking for £3000 as it is, or willing to put it back to standard and let it go for £2650. That would remove the wheels, 9n3 rear lights, chrome handles, chrome exhaust, upgrade stereo, POLO mudflaps, Votex Spoiler. Am happy to listen to offers if some of these parts are wanted but I want to see as a whole ideally.

07950001991 // Private Message me. :)
Last edited by JamieG172 on Mon May 13, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samcherrett
New

Re: FOR SALE - VW Polo 1.2 (65) 2002(52) £3000

Post by samcherrett »

Hey mate, if it came to selling the car standard, any idea how much you'd be looking for for the wheels? Really want a pair of the monza's for my 9n3 :)