Jason's 6n2 Euro Project.

Post pictures of your car! (Max size 30k each - 800x600)
EUMANIA
New

Post by EUMANIA »

well finally got myself together and swapped my s**t corsa for this hope you all like.

2001 on Y REG
VW Polo 1.4 8v Match
radio/cd player
abs, aircon the usual match spec

comments welcome
EUMANIA
New

Re: Jason's 6n2 Euro Project.

Post by EUMANIA »

plans are:
all 4 bottom grills on the polo changed to the gti ones ( has fogs and black grill instead of red)
gti splitter
bump strips removed
coilovers
alloys unsure what yet...suggestions people?
leather at some point
front & rear smooth bumpers smooth tailgate

eu-mania stickerage
EUMANIA
New

Post by EUMANIA »

sorry iphone pictures and the sun so quality not that good

You've probably seen the below car before we hes a mate and is offered to sell me his wheels so ive photo'd his car to red so i would get an idea of how it would look

just need to get funds together to make this happen. coilovers and wheels 1st :D
benmkiv
Platinum Member

Post by benmkiv »

I think leathers are the way forward I'm unsure of wether to go full or half. Not sure!
EUMANIA
New

Post by EUMANIA »

last 2 images as my mates but its to get an idea of what it could look like once ive got my bumpers smoothed and wheels fitted. Yeah full leather sets the car off mate. you could always do the cheaper method by getting half leather seat ibiza cupra seats :)
benmkiv
Platinum Member

Post by benmkiv »

You new to snap those wheels up I love love love rh cups. Yeah I love the Cupar half leathers raZ has a mental nice set for sale just not got the dollar ATM. Also like the full leather mk3 seats which are so nice but they get so cold in winter and so hot in summer so it's up for debate ATM
EUMANIA
New

Post by EUMANIA »

well just found out my lovely self might be getting paid off either on saturday or in the next 4 weeks which suck :/ hoping its next month so i can treat myself to them wheels.
theres interior on here for sale i think that would set my car off you should go with ibiza seats when youve got the cash get them re done then you;ll have your own stamp on them.
EUMANIA
New

Post by EUMANIA »

wee update...
got my club sticker today and my syco graphix one also...both applied ;) sycographix one is gold too just the picture)

just waiting on my gti fogs and grills as well as my gti splitter from a different seller ;)