Club Polo

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
JangoJamie
Bronze Member

Club Polo

Post by JangoJamie »

Why do people not like Club Polo? Just curious..
Spcvw
New

Re: Club Polo

Post by Spcvw »

Hi ive not been on this forum long but have not come across any negative feelins towards another polo club. Is there something im missing here?

Upon buying my polo i checked out the clubs online and decided this one best suited me, but i do keep a eye on topics on other forums.

Steve.
benmkiv
Platinum Member

Club Polo

Post by benmkiv »

I found the members on there in large a lot less friendly. Don't get me wrong sole nice people but largely pretty arrogant and stuff
EUMANIA
New

Post by EUMANIA »

benmkiv wrote:I found the members on there in large a lot less friendly. Don't get me wrong sole nice people but largely pretty arrogant and stuff
the forums for that big its went to there heads :L am on CP and ive probably emailed all the admin regarding the same thing not one has got back to me and that was months ago. i am an admin for eu-mania.com so if i got someone asking me a question or wanting to change something then i would get it sorted asap. few clicks and its done
nigelelliott394
Gold Member

Post by nigelelliott394 »

To me it just seems a bit unorganised and I wouldn't really be a fan of the layout or interface. Now, whilst my spelling and grammar is far from perfect, I've noticed in the short time I've spent there that spelling and grammar can be kind of poor which makes reading and following posts difficult.

Perhaps I need to give it more of a chance but in the mean time I'm happy here :)
benmkiv
Platinum Member

Club Polo

Post by benmkiv »

Nah don't even bother again like said admin are terrible they thought that two weeks after a £150 sale with no products was too soon to shout "rape" so they put it. This place is far more friendly will never be returning there
rover220
Gold Member

Post by rover220 »

i started to use club polo before i found this place however i much prefer it here.

much more friendly and people actually answer your technical questions with useful suggestions.
NotRich
Bronze Member

Post by NotRich »

It's ran by idiots.

I could give more.
buster.g40
Getting There!

Post by buster.g40 »

Well i'm a Club Polo regular and have had a few run in's with people and the Mods on there...but

you're going to get numpty's on every site...including here...you just take the good with the bad.
NotRich
Bronze Member

Post by NotRich »

buster.g40 wrote:Well i'm a Club Polo regular and have had a few run in's with people and the Mods on there...you're going to get numpty's on every site...including here...you just take the good with the bad.
You mean banging Liz at the Polo show every year?

It's okay, Panda told us all last year before me and him stole Guy's tent and zip tied his car.

But he did blame that on Sean.
Houston
New

Post by Houston »

I really dislike the layout to the forum.
buster.g40
Getting There!

Post by buster.g40 »

NotRich wrote:
buster.g40 wrote:Well i'm a Club Polo regular and have had a few run in's with people and the Mods on there...you're going to get numpty's on every site...including here...you just take the good with the bad.
You mean banging Liz at the Polo show every year?
Not guilty... :lol:
NotRich
Bronze Member

Post by NotRich »

Not what I was told. . . .