mk 5 6n2 angel eye lights

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
mattskate
Bronze Member

Post by mattskate »

Hi ok im new to this to start off with,
i got a kinda dark blue metallic 1.4 polo mk5 6n2 that i wanna do sum stuff to (apart from lowering coz it will put my insurance up £500 :( )
was jus wondering where i could get some angel eye headligths for this model coz i had a look around but can only find them for older models....
and also i have standard like red rear lights but wanna change them but not sure if any other style would suit the colour?
so if anyone has any ideas pleas let me know cheers :)
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by red6n2 »

For the rears I'd say the only replacement are hella rear lights eBay them As there quite rare, depo make angel eye headlights you can eBay them too they come in red black chrome and blue. Chrome or black are the only real options the others are horrible !. Your car is a 6n2 or mkV Id provide you with links but I'm only on my iPhone !.
billyc1993
New

Re: mk 5 6n2 angel eye lights

Post by billyc1993 »

They are also on amazon if you wanna take a look on there i think the are like 180 for the set so not that bad

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
mattskate
Bronze Member

Post by mattskate »

Ok sweet yea I'll hav a look I found some chrome angel eyes on eBay which look alright coz they ain't that different from the standard ones but I'll let u know wat I think
Of the hella ones and stuff cheers :)
mattskate
Bronze Member

Post by mattskate »

ok a had a look and i think im gonna stick with getting the chrome angel eye ones when i get paid next haha.
i think im probs gonna keep the rear light how they are coz they look alright with the colour and everything and i think if i change them it might spoil it but i dunno, ill be putting sum pics up in a sec if u wanna check it out...
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by red6n2 »

There's a set for £50 on here... cheap as I payed over £100 for my depo black ones but try we're mint !.
mattskate
Bronze Member

Post by mattskate »

Oh sweet yea cud u send me the link to those £50 ones please :) cheers