New

Re: Zoe's Candy 1.4 Match

Post by Skyboard »

Car is looking good Zoe.
jakovdub
Silver Member

Post by jakovdub »

Anthracite or gun metal would look so much better than black mate! I always see silver cars with black alloys and
Think really??? I always try and be different than everyone else as it makes the car unique :) get thinking but I honestly
Wouldn't put black with silver bud :)
Enty
Getting There!
Drives: Candy 6R

Post by Enty »

Match wrote: I'm thinking of getting my Match alloys done in black, silver and silver is so boring. If you do, I'd love to see how they look :D
There is already someone on here with the standard alloys black, can't remember his name off top of my head, and they look ok :)
jakovdub wrote:hey not sure if you did it already as only just seen this, the exhaust needs to be pushed in all the way so you dont see the clips on the inside, it has to sit flush :) and also i adore the spoiler! how much was this extra?
jakovdub wrote:Anthracite or gun metal would look so much better than black mate! I always see silver cars with black alloys and
Think really??? I always try and be different than everyone else as it makes the car unique :) get thinking but I honestly
Wouldn't put black with silver bud :)
I think my exhaust tip is ok now :)
The spoiler I think was something like £150? I may have already put it somewhere in this thread as someone else asked about it before.

As for the colours, I hate glitter paint so those colours are massive no for me lol Has to be a block colour, and I think it's gonna be white? Gonna have to try photoshop it and see how it looks. I do intend on buying some proper alloys for it at some point but I have a crap job and rarely have any money to spend/save so it won't be for a long time yet lol So getting them coloured for like £200 or whatever it is seems like a good compromise in the meantime :)
NeilMcConville
Gold Member

Post by NeilMcConville »

James Gordon is the name your looking for (y)
jakovdub
Silver Member

Post by jakovdub »

Hmmm can the spoiler be fitted from a dealer if the car is made but waiting at the depo ready for delivery to the dealership? I am collecting my new white 6r next week hopefully which will be replacing my black 6r....
And I know someone got quoted £550 from dealer after they received the car :/
Enty
Getting There!

Post by Enty »

jakovdub wrote:Hmmm can the spoiler be fitted from a dealer if the car is made but waiting at the depo ready for delivery to the dealership? I am collecting my new white 6r next week hopefully which will be replacing my black 6r....
And I know someone got quoted £550 from dealer after they received the car :/
Yeah, that's what happened with mine. The car was already made and they had it brought across the country for me, and then fitted & painted the spoiler for me :) Just looked back and i've said this..
Enty wrote:Well I've just had a look in my extras book - they list the spolier for £180, and then I got the dealer to write next to it how much it would be fitted and painted - and he wrote £230ish, so I'm guessing that's the price I've paid!

NeilMcConville wrote:James Gordon is the name your looking for (y)
Aha yes, cheers 8)
jakovdub
Silver Member

Post by jakovdub »

hmmmm, i dunno what to do....whether to get the spoiler or not :cry:
AJ_7
Gold Member

Post by AJ_7 »

jakovdub wrote:hmmmm, i dunno what to do....whether to get the spoiler or not :cry:
For the parts, labour and it painting you won't get much change out of £500. I wouldn't bother!
Match
Bronze Member

Post by Match »

jakovdub wrote:hmmmm, i dunno what to do....whether to get the spoiler or not :cry:
I think it looks better without :) but I don't like bodykits and that so.. it depends really. Plus its a LOT of money for what it is!
jakovdub
Silver Member

Post by jakovdub »

yeah good point, could put that money towards my car scraping the floor :P
Match
Bronze Member

Post by Match »

jakovdub wrote:yeah good point, could put that money towards my car scraping the floor :P
hahaha 8)
ASKendrew
New

Post by ASKendrew »

Really like this. Makes me want a 6R in White even more!
Enty
Getting There!

Post by Enty »

Well all last week I have been carefully spraying both front and back badges a lovely gloss black colour.
Really pleased with result, then ordered some white inserts for the rear badge and...

WOLLAH!

Have also come into a bit of money so lowering and new wheels is defiantly on the cards :D
Gonna wait til after winter in the new year though, so won't be til then.
CANDYMAN
Gold Member

Post by CANDYMAN »

Where did you get your white inserts from? :? Im thinking of using the 3m Reflective tape in white on the inserts of the rear badge. What you think?
Enty
Getting There!

Post by Enty »

I just searched VW badge inserts on ebay, and came across a shop that made vinyl ones, so messaged the guy to ask him if he could do me some plain white ones, and he did :)

They were about 1mm too long so got a razor blade and trimmed them a bit :)