Decisions, Decisions For My Polo!

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
rich-ramsden
New

Decisions, Decisions For My Polo!

Post by rich-ramsden »

Hi all, as you can tell i am a newbie and this is my first polo,

I tend to do some modifications to it but not sure yet, so hoping you guys can give me some ideas?

Also my drivers side window has dies as you close the window, but fine opening it. does that mean its the motor?

Well Here's my polo, hope you like.......
rich-ramsden
New

Plans for my Polo!

Post by rich-ramsden »

The plans for my polo that i would like to do to my polo are:

Lowered
De-badged (Simple mod)
Alloys (Not Sure What Ones Yet)

Ive seen on here that some people have put MK5 polo boots on there MK4 which ive gotta say looks good. Just wondered if its easy to do etc. as i wouldn't mind doing it to my polo.

I would like to get it resprayed Jet Black or Electric Blue but not sure yet because of funds but that one the wish list lol.

This is my second car but i love it so im not worried about spending money on it. :D
billyc1993
New

Re: Decisions, Decisions For My Polo!

Post by billyc1993 »

Yo man looks like a good base to start. have u looked into valver bumpers? makes alot of difference and with the boot u will need to relocate the number plate cus the 6n2 is on the bumper but obviously urs is on the boot :smile:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
rich-ramsden
New

Re: Decisions, Decisions For My Polo!

Post by rich-ramsden »

billyc1993 wrote:Yo man looks like a good base to start. have u looked into valver bumpers? makes alot of difference and with the boot u will need to relocate the number plate cus the 6n2 is on the bumper but obviously urs is on the boot :smile:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
hello mate, sorry about late reply been on holiday:). yeah its a nice clean car, good for its age lol, and not looked into them, but will do mate. The Pictures ive seen of people thats done it to their 6n and then smoothed it all out looks good.