Gewoonjan's Polo 6R BlueMotion

Post pictures of your car! (Max size 30k each - 800x600)
Gewoonjan
New

Gewoonjan's Polo 6R BlueMotion

Post by Gewoonjan »

If users here can't ask for permission to use photo's from our dutch forum (where I am a team member), than I don't want to be active here anymore.
Last edited by Gewoonjan on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben90
Silver Member
Drives: Olympian Blue Polo TDi Sport

Re: Gewoonjan's Polo 6R BlueMotion

Post by Ben90 »

Love it! The 6r crew will go crazy for those Xenon lights :wink:

I like the attention to detail with the lighting, it's tricky to get all the bulbs to match!
Gewoonjan
New

Re: Re: Gewoonjan's Polo 6R BlueMotion

Post by Gewoonjan »

Ben90 wrote:Love it! The 6r crew will go crazy for those Xenon lights :wink:

I like the attention to detail with the lighting, it's tricky to get all the bulbs to match!
Thanks! It really was a pest to find matching led bulbs and at the same time bulbs that would last longer than a month :p
As for the matching, when you compare them upclose you will see small differences, but that's not a problem;)

And for the 6r crew, if they like, than I could place a DIY guide for how to open OEM lightunits, the actual install of the lenses and closing the units again isn't such a big deal and will explain itself when you have to do it;)
Ben90
Silver Member
Drives: Olympian Blue Polo TDi Sport

Re: Gewoonjan's Polo 6R BlueMotion

Post by Ben90 »

I'm sure they'd go bananas for a guide. Unfortunately our MOT laws say that Xenon's must also be fitted with auto-leveling motors and headlight washers in order to keep the beam out of people's eyes, but when MOT time comes around you could stick a set of regular bulbs in and hide the HID kits :P