My gti

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
candypolo12
New

My gti

Post by candypolo12 »

This is my pride and joy polo! I've only just seen another with similar bonnet in couple of days however this is defiantly unique to me! In the photo below its with my boyfriends golf, tend to call them little and large obvious reasons!

http://instagr.am/p/RnQYNPsGNS/

This is her on her own:)

http://instagr.am/p/T5qivSsGFy/

I decided to give her a little TLC after a bad week!!:(

http://instagr.am/p/TdPqxosGIt/

She got a great clean today though:)

http://instagr.am/p/UrKyrbsGNB/

http://instagr.am/p/UeGkSyMGEr/

Hope those photos work! I have other wee gadgets obviously and have honeycomb lower grills just don't have any up to date photos of the front:)
Last edited by candypolo12 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gregry254
New

Re: My gti!!

Post by Gregry254 »

You aren't from around Aberdeen are you?

Seen a car look exactly like yours on North Anderson drive today! Same age too.
candypolo12
New

Post by candypolo12 »

I was in Aberdeen today lol was looking at a car with my boyfriend, were you in a black gti by any chance??
Gregry254
New

Post by Gregry254 »

I was yeah :)

Nice looking car you've got there!

I'm still having a few issues with mine, going back in on the 7th to hopefully get it sorted for good but they are cracking cars!
candypolo12
New

Post by candypolo12 »

Haha I seen you peeking I was trying to pretend that I hadn't seen yours! Thanks I love it I love all the gti's they're such head turners!

What's up with your one??
Gregry254
New

Post by Gregry254 »

Main problems are a whining coming from the gearbox, front ARB bushes fooked and a rattling from engine bay at idle/holding it on the clutch but it is meant to be getting fixed next week under warranty.

Once that's fixed I quite fancy a stage 1! My last car was an 07 Civic 2.2 icdti remapped to 192bhp & 292lb torque. I love the way the power is delivered in the Polo but I feel it is lacking a little.

I see you have a REVO sticker on yours, do you mind me asking where you get it done and how much it was?
candypolo12
New

Post by candypolo12 »

Wow that's a few problems right enough!!! My bushes need done but they should be done in next week heard that is a common fault with all vw's!! Apart from that I've never had a problem touch wood!

I have a Revo stage 1 on mine suppose to give it between 200-210 bhp but its never been put on a rolling road to see I would love to do it though lol.

It was just a local sign place that did them, they printed a few of for around £20 I think and it was my boyfriend who put them on lol so it was a DIY job! Why not pop into Wallace performance? I know they do Revo stuff!
Gregry254
New

Post by Gregry254 »

Sorry I am being a spoon, I meant how much and where was the remap done? :p

I spoke to Wallace, they were £300-350 I can't remember now. I am just trying to figure out what is a normal price to pay.
rover220
Gold Member

Post by rover220 »

Revo will be £350 plus.

Will be well worth it. Love my revo'd gti
candypolo12
New

Post by candypolo12 »

My map was only £150, it is only a stage 1 though probs increases higher you go
Gregry254
New

Post by Gregry254 »

£150? :o thats a nice price.

Do you mind me asking where it was from?
candypolo12
New

Post by candypolo12 »

It's a great price by the sounds of it lol, it was a guy local that did it he bought the map from Revo he's done a few cars I know! I would do all the work to the car yourself and then just get it mapped because I think that's the cheapest way!
rover220
Gold Member

Post by rover220 »

candypolo12 wrote:It's a great price by the sounds of it lol, it was a guy local that did it he bought the map from Revo he's done a few cars I know! I would do all the work to the car yourself and then just get it mapped because I think that's the cheapest way!
not a proper revo dealer then?

id be very wary if not as you will get no support from revo if you have any problems
candypolo12
New

Post by candypolo12 »

No it's not but its been on the car for 3 years and its still running like a beast, only reason it would f**k up is if someone tried to copy it but I wouldn't be so stupid