value your polo ??

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
MADAZ GTI
Bronze Member

value your polo ??

Post by MADAZ GTI »

Hi there everyone.
I was just wondering how much your polo is worth to you right now.
I personally think the 9n3 gti is a great car with loads of potential to be a future classic with i being the only polo model to be graced with the infamous vag 1.8t engine and all it's potential.I think this gti will be as desirable as the great g40 polos one day. So i don't know how much the polo will depreciate but there will surely be a day when they will stop loosing money.So how much is yours worth ?
this is how much i value mine
http://autotrader.mobi/used-cars/advert ... 9o1caknm04
cheers Daz
any model what's your worth ???
Last edited by MADAZ GTI on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rover220
Gold Member

Re: value your polo ??

Post by rover220 »

with its current spec and list of factory options tied in with just 23700 miles id value mine at around 7.5k.

i doubt that anyone would give me that though
candypolo12
New

Post by candypolo12 »

Why so cheap for a white gti? If you don't mind me asking! As I have a white one and if I was going to put it up for sale I'd ask for about £7500 because they're very hard to get!!
Dom_
Silver Member

Post by Dom_ »

I paid 8k for a white one, with only 30k on it back in June, they wanted £8500 for it but I got them down..If I was going to sell it I'd ask for around £7500 like candy said

Hoping to part-ex mine within a few months, hope they give me a good price so I don't have to faf about selling it private
rover220
Gold Member

Post by rover220 »

prices seem to have dropped looking at ebay but if you have a well spec'd one it will always be worth good money.

most on ebay are super basic spec, possibly the reason they are cheap
Pete1989
New

Post by Pete1989 »

Considering I've just bought mine, hopefully what I paid (or more!!)
MADAZ GTI
Bronze Member

Post by MADAZ GTI »

candypolo12 wrote:Why so cheap for a white gti? If you don't mind me asking! As I have a white one and if I was going to put it up for sale I'd ask for about £7500 because they're very hard to get!!
I tried to sell it a while ago for 7500 with a few more mods but it didn't sell so i thought i would get some money back from the bits and drop the price hoping it would sell quicker but that don't seem to be the case.My second baby is due at the end of the month so it needs to go..
MADAZ GTI
Bronze Member

Post by MADAZ GTI »

Dom_ wrote:I paid 8k for a white one, with only 30k on it back in June, they wanted £8500 for it but I got them down..If I was going to sell it I'd ask for around £7500 like candy said

Hoping to part-ex mine within a few months, hope they give me a good price so I don't have to faf about selling it private
I thought about p/x but with that the more standard the better mod are just a reason to nock your price down .
Dom_
Silver Member

Post by Dom_ »

MADAZ GTI wrote:
Dom_ wrote:I paid 8k for a white one, with only 30k on it back in June, they wanted £8500 for it but I got them down..If I was going to sell it I'd ask for around £7500 like candy said

I thought about p/x but with that the more standard the better mod are just a reason to nock your price down .
Yeah mine is pretty standard apart from the Forge DV, but that can easily be swapped. I just want rid of it now though, wish I had not bought it as I was always going to be comparing it to my first one :( I'm after an A3 Black Edition anyway 8)
MADAZ GTI
Bronze Member

Post by MADAZ GTI »

ye i am looking at the audi's but it will have to be a quattro.I actually think the bonnet might be putting people off buying mine, think i might just get it sprayed.
Why did you get rid of one polo and then get another did you have something in between?
Dom_
Silver Member

Post by Dom_ »

MADAZ GTI wrote:ye i am looking at the audi's but it will have to be a quattro.I actually think the bonnet might be putting people off buying mine, think i might just get it sprayed.
Why did you get rid of one polo and then get another did you have something in between?
Written off unfortunately, just as I had got everything done to it!
gti-joe
Silver Member
Drives: 6c Polo Blue GT

Post by gti-joe »

Priceless lol. Luv my Polo, had it 7 years from new and cant honestly see me getting rid of it. Dont use it as much as I used to (hence only 43000 miles on it) as if we are going any distance we use the mrs deisel car. But every time I get in it I have a big smile on my face. Maybe I am easily pleased but sure I will keep it as long as it is economically viable to do so.
MADAZ GTI
Bronze Member

Post by MADAZ GTI »

Dom_ wrote:
MADAZ GTI wrote:ye i am looking at the audi's but it will have to be a quattro.I actually think the bonnet might be putting people off buying mine, think i might just get it sprayed.
shame ..... could you not salvage anything for the new polo??
Dom_
Silver Member

Post by Dom_ »

MADAZ GTI wrote:
Dom_ wrote:
shame ..... could you not salvage anything for the new polo??
Nope :(
candypolo12
New

Post by candypolo12 »

Ill be honest I didn't pay a lot for my one but that's because it was a sale between boyfriend and girlfriend lol but Im planning on selling mine soon and I'm hoping for 7500 as its white I struggled to find a white one and with luck I got the exact one I wanted haha! Cars should pick up soon though! There's a white 5 door for sale for 8449 on eBay!