NEED IDEAS people got 3grand to spend HELP

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
poloGTI..210bhp
New

NEED IDEAS people got 3grand to spend HELP

Post by poloGTI..210bhp »

ive just bought a 07 polo gti ands its been lowered and remapped to 210bhp and was wondering what else can i do to make her look better and alot faster :)
Yeahhluke
Silver Member

Re: NEED IDEAS people got 3grand to spend HELP

Post by Yeahhluke »

any other mods on it?

if not your generic ones like;

- Air Filter
- 007/008 DV
- Exhaust
- TIP
- Intercooler

etc... lots of stuff you can do really :)

as for visual mods theres loads of stuff to do all down to personal taste etc, get some pics up of it anyway 8)
poloGTI..210bhp
New

got recirculating dump valve honey comb grills gloss black door pillars and thats about it, was thinking bigger forge intercooler bigger front mount and exsaust but dabating on induction kit are they worth haveing or and i better of with just a new filter in the stantard air box ???????!!
MODDED9N
Gold Member

Post by MODDED9N »

3 grand can become 3 quid very quickly lol... If your putting more power through, uprated clutch, silicon hoses throughout the engine bay, k04 turbo upgrade (injectors, intake, fuel pump, etc), 312mm brakes on the front/ 256mm on the rear...

ARBs and Strut braces are advisable for chassis rigidity...

17" wheels are the most common wheels and ever since I saw a polo (same shape as yours) with some 17" audi S line replicas, if I had my time again I would put them on mine!

Styling wise:

Recaro CS Seats (like the ones out of the corsa VXR and the new Focus RS), vent SWG boost gauge, short shifter on the gear knob, cruise control, VW flat bottom steering wheel, etc, etc, etc...

Body styling: Cup Edition body kit, Splitters and diffusers off of the polo bluemotion, bumper smoothing, etc....

EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING you want to know about your Polo is on this forum, just look or ask...
poloGTI..210bhp
New

MODDED9N wrote:3 grand can become 3 quid very quickly lol... If your putting more power through, uprated clutch, silicon hoses throughout the engine bay, k04 turbo upgrade (injectors, intake, fuel pump, etc), 312mm brakes on the front/ 256mm on the rear...

ARBs and Strut braces are advisable for chassis rigidity...

17" wheels are the most common wheels and ever since I saw a polo (same shape as yours) with some 17" audi S line replicas, if I had my time again I would put them on mine!

Styling wise:

Recaro CS Seats (like the ones out of the corsa VXR and the new Focus RS), vent SWG boost gauge, short shifter on the gear knob, cruise control, VW flat bottom steering wheel, etc, etc, etc...

Body styling: Cup Edition body kit, Splitters and diffusers off of the polo bluemotion, bumper smoothing, etc....

EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING you want to know about your Polo is on this forum, just look or ask...
thanks for that mate!
poloGTI..210bhp
New

how do i put pics up??
MODDED9N
Gold Member

Post by MODDED9N »

No bother pal :)