*****POLO GTI FIRE DAMAGED LOOOOOKKK *******

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
eyaaz6n2
Getting There!

*****POLO GTI FIRE DAMAGED LOOOOOKKK *******

Post by eyaaz6n2 »

today i have for sale my pride and joy which i have had for a month but unfortunately the car caught fire from underneath the engine. The fire spread through the engine and into the cock pit. The front end has been destroyed, dashboard was melted, windscreen and roof lining as you can see from the pictures.

The car is a non-runner. The rear half of the car is fine but i would like to sell the car as whole as i don't have time or knowledge for breaking.
The leather seats and door cards are OK, headrest have shrunk lightly due to the heat. Would need re trimming if you were a perfectionist like me. The leathers will also need cleaning thoroughly.
Smoothed boot, de- wipered with a spoiler.
Rear lights are fine and will be of good use.
FK COILOVERS on the rear
Both doors are salvageable with electric windows, both working prior to fire. not tested after for obvious reasons. Only passenger side door has wing mirror attached slightly damaged underneath in transportation.
Gearbox with clutch should be fine.
GTI red seat belts
Quilted PVC leather stitched parcel shelf
Spare wheel kit
Flushed rear bumper

That's all the parts i can think of which look salvageable, most likely more parts available.
Ideal for a breaker who has profession in this type of work or you could put it back together :D.

If any more pictures or information is required, please do not hesitate to pm me . I will try my best to answer your queries.
Vehicle can be viewed upon arrangement ,Viewing is highly recommended. This car was on ebay and was won but the winning bidder was a time waster so i still have the car some people do take the p***

Thank you for viewing

Ashcroft
Gold Member

Re: *****POLO GTI FIRE DAMAGED LOOOOOKKK *******

Post by Ashcroft »

Price
eyaaz6n2
Getting There!

Re: *****POLO GTI FIRE DAMAGED LOOOOOKKK *******

Post by eyaaz6n2 »

Pm me and give me an offer
P mk4