2006 Black 3DR Stage 1 Mk5 Golf GTI £7,250

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
chris meardon
Silver Member

2006 Black 3DR Stage 1 Mk5 Golf GTI £7,250

Post by chris meardon »

Hello,

I'm proud to present to you my Mk5 Golf GTI. Having previously owned a 9n3 GTI I fancied the big brother so purchased this very clean GTI. I have recently had the car remapped by r-tech considered to be the best mappers of VAG cars in the UK. I mapped to increase the drivability of the car and in my opinion this is how they should have come out of the factory.

Essential Spec:

56,000 miles
Black
3 door
6 Speed
Cloth GTI interior
17 inch Monzas refurbished 12 months ago still without a mark on them. 2 brand new eagle f1 tyres 2,000 miles ago
Full VW service history
6 months tax (just purchased in march)
MOT 4/13
2 Owners including me

Modifications and desirables:

RCD310 touch screen head unit
Re-mapped by R-tech in February 2013 stage 1 to 250BHP and 300 ft lbs of Torque
Cruise control
GTI foot plate
Dual climate control
Automatic headlights
Automatic wipers
Heated wing mirrors
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Tyre pressure setting button
A common fault is the air conditioning compressor, this was replaced 6 months ago under warranty.

My reason for sale is I have put down a deposit on a motorway mile crunching BMW, this car does not deserve to be dragged up and down the motorway every day. I have priced this car to sell, it needs to be sold by the end of March, if not I will simply trade in but would like to see it go to a good home. So please, I am open to any sensible offers for a quick sale!

£7,250

I am based in Wokingham Berkshire. Any questions or if you would like to view the car please call or text me on 07825 809 273 DO NOT PM