[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/CleantalkSFW.php on line 184: Undefined array key 1 Cgti National Day Stand - 17th July - Page 3 - UK-POLOS.NET - THE VW Polo Forum
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
err..i may have some bad news i ended up gettin dragged out with my mate for his sisters 21st, and its kinda late now (3.45am)so i may be a tad late or may not even make it depending on the state of my head tomorrow. the bonus is i got some excellent photos of women! they were puttin my camera down there tops and takin fotos! superb night!
dunno how the third one got there! its ment to be a set of nice legs, but its a shot of a shopping centre near mine! oh well, u get the idea+can c why i didnt make the show!
Karl, the guy hanging onto my window aint me its mk2matt (he was stealing the stereo) I was actually sat in the back of my car....get a magnifying glass and u can see me.
Do you like the stand?...In my opinion it was the most thought out stand there.
metz wrote:Karl, the guy hanging onto my window aint me its mk2matt (he was stealing the stereo) I was actually sat in the back of my car....get a magnifying glass and u can see me.
Do you like the stand?...In my opinion it was the most thought out stand there.
I like the way it was set out. Really hope I can make it next time (by then should be insured and licensed). I take it the Black Mark2 next to yours is Matt's?