New to the club, harlekin with 6n2 gti engine

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
thommass
New

New to the club, harlekin with 6n2 gti engine

Post by thommass »

Hey I've been lurking for a while about time I show you my car :)

Polo harlekin with a 6n2 gti engine, interior, and fully working climatronic control/aircon

Here's some pics of when I bought her

thommass
New

Re: New to the club, harlekin with 6n2 gti engine

Post by thommass »

And here she is now

And here's the latest pic I took about 10 mind ago as I'm fitting fogs and a splitter
thommass
New

Re: New to the club, harlekin with 6n2 gti engine

Post by thommass »

See how dirty it is its just been sat there getting dusty for the last 4 months as the gearbox broke, and has been neglected since, when I bought her I looked after it so well, then I got a new job, started doing 160miles a day, started getting sick of it..
Got ragged to bits, was dirty, started getting rusty etc. and I spent every weekend fixing what I broke during the week.

I now have a work van so this is getting the love and care it's always deserved, given her a full service, 2 chassis notches, new gearbox, new k&n typhoon filter, new brake light switch, can sensor, crank sensor etc etc just want it all perfect now.

Now that it's not being used daily it has turned into a show car, she will be on airride on the weekend and I have had some engine raisers fabricated too :) hopefully she will be more reliable this time round. Hopefully be ready for edition and its having a full body mop on the weekend and a dull respray booked in feb :)

And sorry I've just realised I've posted in the wrong section, lol