Hammy's Polo 9n3 GTI

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
colinhammy
New

Hammy's Polo 9n3 GTI

Post by colinhammy »

Now gone.
Last edited by colinhammy on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dom_
Silver Member

Re: Hammy's Polo 9n3 GTI

Post by Dom_ »

Very tidy example, some H&R springs will looks 100x better! :) Any plans for increasing performance? A simple remap will transform the car :wink:
colinhammy
New

Post by colinhammy »

Dom_ wrote:Very tidy example, some H&R springs will looks 100x better! :) Any plans for increasing performance? A simple remap will transform the car :wink:
Cheers mate, very tempted with a miltek cat back and a revo map, would leave it around the 200 bhp mark! Will prob be early next year though, let the bank balance recover!
andyc315
Bronze Member

Post by andyc315 »

+1 on the springs

fitted mine today and sits perfect!
sam_vw
Bronze Member

Hammy's Polo 9n3 GTI

Post by sam_vw »

Saw this on RMS too, nice car. Love red in these! There's a deal on with Revo I think at the minute, speak to Harry and BBSBOY on rms and find out a price :)
colinhammy
New

Post by colinhammy »

sam_vw wrote:Saw this on RMS too, nice car. Love red in these! There's a deal on with Revo I think at the minute, speak to Harry and BBSBOY on rms and find out a price :)
Cheers Sam, a big fan of your own GTI, looks sweet and must be pretty rapid! How did you find your milltek and revo? A nice combo? You reckon the turbo-back is worth the extra?
sam_vw
Bronze Member

Hammy's Polo 9n3 GTI

Post by sam_vw »

[/quote]

Cheers Sam, a big fan of your own GTI, looks sweet and must be pretty rapid! How did you find your milltek and revo? A nice combo? You reckon the turbo-back is worth the extra?[/quote]

Mine had stage 1 when I bought it but the previous owner said the change was extremely good and noticeable from standard power. I'm hopefully getting my front mount this week so it'll be full stage 2. Miltek is great, I got a non resonated as I like the loudness off it tbh, and it did make a difference overall in terms of power. I'd be on rms more so give me a shout if you're looking anything :)