Other polo 6r forums

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
helloimjammie
Bronze Member

Other polo 6r forums

Post by helloimjammie »

Hi there people,
This forum is great but seems quite quiet in the New New New mk8 polo department!:-( I'm looking for some inspiration and areas I can go yo that have guides on, are there any members on here who are members somewhere else that has a big polo mk8 community?:-)

Thanks guys

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4
Wolfi
Bronze Member
Drives: 2015 6C GTI

Re: Other polo 6r forums

Post by Wolfi »

No mate there's no other 6R Polo forums apart from ClubPolo. But ClubPolo has a bit of a "dodgy" reputation so to speak! This is a great forum with some good cars and great people on it anyway!
helloimjammie
Bronze Member

Post by helloimjammie »

Yea it does seem like the best one! I just wanted one with afew more tutorials in it to help with modding my car :-) therr are some tasty rides on here though! How often are there any meets orginised? Wouldn't mind coming to one

chrispy.
Gold Member

Other polo 6r forums

Post by chrispy. »

Hey!

Have you visited the DIY Guides on this forum?
If you check out the Performance & Technical section, its in there.

Have a look :)
funlovincriminal
Bronze Member
Drives: 6R GTI

Post by funlovincriminal »

It's up to us all to make the new new new new section better. In time it will be the one and only 6R polo forum!

It's just with them being fairly new, a lot of people only start modding once the vw 3Yr warranty is up, so it can only get more popular.

The Australians seem a bit ahead of us, been browsing a few of their forums recently for more inspiration.
helloimjammie
Bronze Member

Post by helloimjammie »

I looked at the DIY bits and it seems more for the older polos but I can see what 'funlovincriminal' is saying because of warranty I will try my best to make my owm progress thread for my car as soon as I start doing the odd bit to it.. I hope there are some stickers made soon :-) might even just make my own ;-) cheees for the responses though guys hoping to gwt some more inspiration from somewhere soon x

ThePunisher
New

Post by ThePunisher »

aaronon
Gold Member

Post by aaronon »

I browse a german site called

polo9n.info

If you click 'fotos' you can browse. It's a 9n3 site but when 6R came out they also included those. Loads of pictures :)
mrdeathlad
New

Post by mrdeathlad »

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/f128/

not just for polos, but a large 6r section with heaps of people who know their stuff and are willing to help out. (aus based)
helloimjammie
Bronze Member

Other polo 6r forums

Post by helloimjammie »

Ahh cheers guys only just seen all these replies! Will check these sites out as soon as I can!!

Just tracked my Polo Rline order and it's build week starts today! So fingers crossed it'll be here soon!