Josh 6r Polo GTI Pearl Black

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
Wolfi
Bronze Member
Drives: 2015 6C GTI

Re: Josh 6r Polo GTI Pearl Black

Post by Wolfi »

I am so looking forward to seeing your GTI go up the sprint at inters as i've not actually seen it yet. So, the times better be good!
JCT 1991
Bronze Member

Post by JCT 1991 »

im taking it on the strip all day saturday going to try and set some good times ! hopefully i wont be going against a mega headwind like at GTI spring fest when i set my best time ! hopefully this will help knock some 100ths off ! im also hoping the Coilovers and the Recirc valve will help me a little !
JayW
Silver Member

Post by JayW »

How did you spray your rear badge?

One hell of a car though mate! really want those motorsport alloys
JCT 1991
Bronze Member

Post by JCT 1991 »

cheers bud
JayW wrote:How did you spray your rear badge?
The rear boot mechanism needs to be completely removed the back of the boot come away its just trim held in with clips once thats out the whole boot mechanism is visible and its just 3 set screws from memory i think they're cap heads not 100% but its really easy to get it out just disconnect the plugs once the screws are undone and hey presto.

mines plasti dipped as i wanted to be able to put it back to standard its been on for 9 months now and doesnt even look as if its going to peel off ive had the jet wash on it several times !
Verse1
New

Post by Verse1 »

Great times mate! Hoping to go Miltek TBE and Stage2 soon myself
JCT 1991
Bronze Member

Post by JCT 1991 »

Coilovers fitted, lifted the front up to give me reasonable ground clearance but its sitting nicely !
NMavs
Gold Member

Post by NMavs »

Looks sweet that man.
Wolfi
Bronze Member
Drives: 2015 6C GTI

Post by Wolfi »

Seen your car a few times at GTI International. It looked stunning. The sprint times looked good on saturday and the car looked very clean in the show'n'shine on Sunday. 8)
JCT 1991
Bronze Member

Post by JCT 1991 »

Wolfi wrote:Seen your car a few times at GTI International. It looked stunning. The sprint times looked good on saturday and the car looked very clean in the show'n'shine on Sunday. 8)
cheer bud

well had a shocker on the 1/4 mile strip on saturday, just couldn't get off the line quick enough the temperatures were melting the track glue and it was causing mega wheel spinning haha it was awfully hot as well had to wear a hoody and joggers with a helmet with the windows down ! Extreme conditions haha

it was a brilliant weekend though !
Jerry77
Getting There!

Post by Jerry77 »

Hey, I have installed VWR cat back, which is Milltek, can I add the turbo back without ECU reprogramming? I like the front red GTI badge, where did you got it?
Jerry77
Getting There!

Post by Jerry77 »

Hey, I have installed VWR cat back, which is Milltek, can I add the turbo back without ECU reprogramming? I like the front red GTI badge, where did you got it?
JCT 1991
Bronze Member

Post by JCT 1991 »

yes you can fit one without a map but in some cases it flags up an engine management light i didnt seem to get this issue in between having the map on and off but i know it can be a problem in some cases, the badge is just off ebay from a random seller there are loads around at varying prices !
JCT 1991
Bronze Member

Post by JCT 1991 »

Exhaust off ,ITG off ,and Forge Recirc valve off today ! standardisation taking place Coilovers next weekend feeling sad !
Jakey6r
New

Post by Jakey6r »

JCT 1991 wrote:Exhaust off ,ITG off ,and Forge Recirc valve off today ! standardisation taking place Coilovers next weekend feeling sad !
Exhaust for sale??
JCT 1991
Bronze Member

Post by JCT 1991 »

SOLD SORRY BUDDY