My Dragon Green 6N2 "Bruce" - Cups n' Coils! :P

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
DUB_Mcxxx
Bronze Member

Re: My Dragon Green 6N2 "Bruce" - Cups n' Coils! :P

Post by DUB_Mcxxx »

Hey I have been neglecting my progress thread for too long so heres an update!

So since my last post I have fitted my bumper grill and my wind deflectors, slapped on a few more stickers and finished the inside of my boot.
Ive still got loads of plans so keep an eye out, I promise to start posting regularly again haha!

Heres some pics....

At Bristol Dub Love meet for GOLF+ Mag

Camber :)

Stickers!

Finished boot stickering :)

Bruce and Betsy!
SlimboJimbo
New

Post by SlimboJimbo »

Hey dude, sick thread! Just wondered where you got the stickers in your back window from?
DUB_Mcxxx
Bronze Member

Post by DUB_Mcxxx »

SlimboJimbo wrote:Hey dude, sick thread! Just wondered where you got the stickers in your back window from?
Cheers Dude :)
Mostly from eBay, Dubfest and got some from French car show lol my mate has a Saxo vtr, he gave me the pedo bear sticker too actually.
eBay is the best place for stickers id say though, I just bought some more off there, ill post pics when they are on :)
DUB_Mcxxx
Bronze Member

Post by DUB_Mcxxx »

Yay update again, finally!!!

hey! So I haven't had any major updates in a while as I have started studying animation in uni and I'm skint haha!
but heres a pic of my nice sub and amp system I've got in my boot and all the stickers on the back of my seats now :D
Installing the system was surprisingly easy, never done it before but I managed to do a decent job, all the cables are hidden nicely, integrates with my head unit, sounds great and doesn't roll around. The only trouble was that the f*****g thing obliterated my boot lock the day after I installed it and blew both my tail lights, it's surprisingly powerful! all fixed now though but I was without a working boot lid for a while :lol:

Please ignore the peely stickers, they have been sorted now :)

Plans for the future:
GTI headlights (asap as mine are green), GTI splitter, VW centre caps waiting to go on, fix a few little bits and bobs and the next time tyres are due - get stretch and wind him down some more :P

Also toying with the idea of getting some new rims, bit bored of these now, any suggestions

Cheers Guys, I hope to update again soon! :)
shantybeater
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by shantybeater »

Looking good, I think I posted a reply on this car over on clubpolo?
leedavies96polo
New

Post by leedavies96polo »

love the car man. got the same colour polo and im looking to find a colour that goes with the green? as i want to spray parts of my interior and maybe colour the alloys the same or something, any helps appreciated cheers.