VW Polo 9n3 5dr project

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
wilsonhobbs
New

VW Polo 9n3 5dr project

Post by wilsonhobbs »

Hi, i have recently been handed down a 9n3 1.4 and want to have a bit of fun with it.

Yes its a 5 door, but you don't see many moded 5 doors around so it could be quite cool to do. However i do have my reservations.
Question 1 is; Do i sell my 5 door and upgrade to a GTI?
Question 2 is; If i keep my 5 door (which is the most likey thing) what shall i do to it?

I have a few ideas in mind but want to see what other people think before i dive into it.
Any suggestions..?

Thanks
TomG
Bronze Member

Re: VW Polo 9n3 5dr project

Post by TomG »

Id say it depends if you want to mod for looks or speed.

Personally id go for the GTi given the choice!
chewy_
Bronze Member

Post by chewy_ »

Don't build a car on others ideas. Build a car thats original to you and what you want not others. It's your car after all
Ladiesman_317
Bronze Member

Post by Ladiesman_317 »

What he said^^
When I bought my 9n, I absolutely hated it, as all my friends had 6n2 polos.. but over time, I've grown quite fond of it tbh. Still think it looks a little girly with those round lights. But end of the day.. you look past that. There are loads of polos out and about on the road. But you do to it, makes it stand out. It makes it YOURS!
In regards to power, that's something you will get used to really soon. If you can afford to buy and run a GTI, by all means get one. WHO DOESN'T LIKE BOOST??!!
Hope my wise words have helped in one way or another lol.
Enjoy your VW :D