2013 "63" VW Polo GTI 3Dr 1.4 TSI DSG 180 - 4,000 miles

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
JasonPollock
New
Drives: polo

2013 "63" VW Polo GTI 3Dr 1.4 TSI DSG 180 - 4,000 miles

Post by JasonPollock »

Thank you for viewing this advert for the following :
September 2013 Volkswagen Polo GTI 1.4 TSI DSG 3 Dr sensor pack
Registered 12/09/2013 "63" plate
4150 miles
£13,495
Located in Coleraine, N. Ireland but I can arrange viewing at any sea or airport.
Phone number 07745710936
This is my second 6R Polo GTI and ordered it new from factory with the following:
Candy white paint
Multifunction steering wheel
Xenon headlights with LED's and corner turning function
RCD510 DAB touch screen radio
Sensor pack (rear park and cruise control)
As standard the 2013 spec polo has diamond cut monza shadow alloy wheels, Bluetooth hands free, centre arm rest, iPod and USB connection to list some of the specification.
I have kept this car dry stored in a centrally heated garage since new, I had an oil and filter change carried out after six months of ownership at my Volkswagen dealer after I felt the engine was fully run in then I had the first 12 month/10,000 mile service completed at 4,100 miles in October 2014. The vehicle has been on SORN in my garage since.
I have thoroughly enjoyed owning this car and will be very sad to see it go. The styling, looks and eye grabbing appeal never fail and these are backed up with more than ample performance (and excellent economy) making this car another perfect all rounder by Volkswagen.
I have priced the car extremely well considering the high spec/additional extras, I aim to price keenly for a quick sale.
The car is completely genuine with a high specification of factory fitted extras, I am only selling as I have been offered a company car and haven't taken the benefit from owning this vehicle, as can be appreciated with the low milage. I have another classic car project I wish to finish and would move this car on with the aim of completing this classic car project.
I look forward to answering any questions relating to the car or make to arrangements to view it. I also have connections to transport the car easily from Northern Ireland to mainland UK/England/Scotland/Wales.

Please follow this pistonheads link until I can reupload pictures. Thanks

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/ ... dr/3794739