Sunstrip stickers

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
haflidij
Silver Member
Drives: Polo 1.4 2013 6R

Sunstrip stickers

Post by haflidij »

I was wondering where do i get the cheapest but most durable sunstrip stickers ?. Like this
https://www.demongraphics.co.uk/index.p ... cf76a0f5d3

Also the website must ship to Iceland.
Thanks in advance.
RUM4MO
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: B8 S4 & 6R/6C1 1.2TSI 110

Re: Sunstrip stickers

Post by RUM4MO »

Why not just use that supplier, I would think that they will ship to Iceland if you ask, and you can pay via PayPal?
iichel
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

my experience is that a lot of ebay sellers are willing to ship where-ever you want it to, as long as you compensate them for shipping costs
RUM4MO

Post by RUM4MO »

iichel wrote:my experience is that a lot of ebay sellers are willing to ship where-ever you want it to, as long as you compensate them for shipping costs
Exactly and any business that has a "web" presence and will only trade with their own country is having a laugh.
TheFrog
Silver Member
Drives: 2015 Blue GT

Post by TheFrog »

Better still, why not preserve both your Paypal account and your car's appearance by not getting one. IMHO, they look terrible.
JohnPolo
Silver Member
Drives: 2015 Polo GTI

Post by JohnPolo »

All the rage back in 1976. Probably best left there. ;)

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
haflidij
Silver Member

Post by haflidij »

TheFrog wrote:Better still, why not preserve both your Paypal account and your car's appearance by not getting one. IMHO, they look terrible.
So you think i shouldnt get it ?.
I really just want a suddle one. Like it could just be a whole sticker piece in the same colour as the car. With no graphics.
TheFrog
Silver Member
Drives: 2015 Blue GT

Post by TheFrog »

haflidij wrote:So you think i shouldnt get it ?.
I really just want a suddle one. Like it could just be a whole sticker piece in the same colour as the car. With no graphics.
Well, it's all down to personal taste, I guess :)
RUM4MO

Post by RUM4MO »

Far be it up to me to advise on current fashion statements, but back in 1999, we stopped off in Ypres and were having a drink out on the pavement, when a locally registered Honda Civic drove by, music "blowing" out of the windows, fully lowered and large noisy exhaust, and it did sport a rear screen sticker which said "MORON" - strange thing the English language, that statement might just have been correct!
JohnPolo
Silver Member
Drives: 2015 Polo GTI

Post by JohnPolo »

Like it! :)

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
haflidij
Silver Member

Post by haflidij »

RUM4MO wrote:Far be it up to me to advise on current fashion statements, but back in 1999, we stopped off in Ypres and were having a drink out on the pavement, when a locally registered Honda Civic drove by, music "blowing" out of the windows, fully lowered and large noisy exhaust, and it did sport a rear screen sticker which said "MORON" - strange thing the English language, that statement might just have been correct!
I dont know if im going to buy it or not. I only want a single color line over. No graphics on it what so ever
RUM4MO

Post by RUM4MO »

I've just thought of something, maybe in Iceland you get more clear skies than we do, and being further North, you might get bothered with a low sun for longer periods while driving, so maybe these sunstrips are more relevant there than here.
iichel
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

or maybe he just wants to make his car a bit more unique. i'm not a fan of it either but if he wants to, let him. i'm sure some of the modifications I made to my car are not everyone's favorite. but it's my car. keep it positive ;)
haflidij
Silver Member

Post by haflidij »

RUM4MO wrote:I've just thought of something, maybe in Iceland you get more clear skies than we do, and being further North, you might get bothered with a low sun for longer periods while driving, so maybe these sunstrips are more relevant there than here.
Yes that is exactly one of the reasons i want to get it. The sun gets pretty low sometimes and it really bothers me alot when i cant see anything. So im thinking it would be really good to have it and at the same time it would look nice. And ofcourse i want my car to be more unique than the others.
haflidij
Silver Member

Post by haflidij »

iichel wrote:or maybe he just wants to make his car a bit more unique. i'm not a fan of it either but if he wants to, let him. i'm sure some of the modifications I made to my car are not everyone's favorite. but it's my car. keep it positive ;)
Oh yes as i replied to the guy above i want my car to be a bit more unique than the other Polo's. And it would help with the low sun situations. :)