BSR Remap now supports BLueGT 6C as well as 6R

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
rsmagee
Silver Member
Drives: BlueGT (6C)

Post by rsmagee »

The BSR remap tool a few of us were discussing now supports the 6C Blue GT as well as the 6R.

They are claiming 170hp and 307 nm of torque which should be a nice increase.

Think im going to order one and compare it to the DTUK box I have at the minuet. Will post up my impressions here. Used a Bluefin in the past and it was very easy.

Anyone else interested in this? Its the first proper remap I have seen that supports the 6C.
DKPOLOGT
Bronze Member
Drives: Blue GT

Post by DKPOLOGT »

Sweet.

Have used bsr on my former cars with succes.

Looking forward to this kit in some time

http://www.bsr-tuning.co.uk/products/t3028/

/ *L*
Mayhem
Silver Member
Drives: 2010 polo 1.2 tsi

Re: BSR Remap now supports BLueGT 6C as well as 6R

Post by Mayhem »

Is this basically a new map that's uploaded? I see they do one for the 1.2 tsi. Not that impressed with my dtuk tbh and it's just sitting chucked in a box. If this is a map then it should be better as it adjust/ monitors more than the dtuk box
rsmagee
Silver Member

Post by rsmagee »

Mayhem wrote:Is this basically a new map that's uploaded? I see they do one for the 1.2 tsi. Not that impressed with my dtuk tbh and it's just sitting chucked in a box. If this is a map then it should be better as it adjust/ monitors more than the dtuk box
I am in an identical boat. Think I'm going to bite the bullet and give it a shot. Will let you all know how it is
Mayhem
Silver Member

Post by Mayhem »

Same price as a remap which puts me off, especially after the issues with dtuk. However if it is a map I may be tempted
rsmagee
Silver Member

Post by rsmagee »

Mayhem wrote:Same price as a remap which puts me off, especially after the issues with dtuk. However if it is a map I may be tempted
It is a remap. You just do it yourself. Means you can put it on and off whenever. I'm hoping it will be far more integrated than the box. People on here did warn me about boxes but I ignored them :(
DKPOLOGT
Bronze Member
Drives: Blue GT

Post by DKPOLOGT »

Bsr is really good.
My last car BMW 118d was renapped with bsr.
It was flying.

/ *L*
Mayhem
Silver Member

Post by Mayhem »

Looks a good bit of kit, but for me its overpriced. £500 for 12bhp on my 1.2 Tsi. Revo can get it between 125-140ish for £399. I know the box allows to take map off and on but i would still want more bhp for £500 myself. Can see it being better for people with the Gt/i varients tho
rsmagee
Silver Member

Post by rsmagee »

Mayhem wrote:Looks a good bit of kit, but for me its overpriced. £500 for 12bhp on my 1.2 Tsi. Revo can get it between 125-140ish for £399. I know the box allows to take map off and on but i would still want more bhp for £500 myself. Can see it being better for people with the Gt/i varients tho
Whats the torque figure for the 1.2? It can make as much difference as HP. Il let you know when mine arrives next week.
Mayhem
Silver Member

Post by Mayhem »

These are revo and bsr links for mine

http://www.revotechnik.com/product-deta ... 0/stage-1/

http://www.bsr-tuning.co.uk/products/t2360/

Will have to let me know what you think of the bsr. Still can't shift my dtuk box and don't fancy spending more till that's gone. The dtuk isn't bad for what it does, I just think a map that adjusts everything is the better option now. And if bsr does that and works well at be worth a punt. Plus with the emissions issue on vags may be a good idea to have something that allows you to keep reloading it onto the car