Centre Bore of Schmidt Modernlines 1 Piece

Discuss Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres
Post Reply
Daves1991
New
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:51 am
Drives: 6n2
Location: Hertfordshire

Centre Bore of Schmidt Modernlines 1 Piece

Post by Daves1991 »

Hey again,

Recently bought these :

Image

I noticed 2 of them have spigot rings:

Image

I just don't know the centre bore of the wheels themselves. I've tried measuring but not 100% sure it's correct it was around 62mm?

I took pics of the inside of the rim:
Image

Could this be it?
Image

Thanks!
User avatar
JayW
Silver Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:32 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: Centre Bore of Schmidt Modernlines 1 Piece

Post by JayW »

Best thing to do is take it to wheel shop and get them to match it.
Jasper34
New
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:52 pm
Drives: Volkswagen Polo
Location: Албания

Re: Centre Bore of Schmidt Modernlines 1 Piece

Post by Jasper34 »

I’ve been looking through a few different options lately, and one thing I’ve learned is that it’s worth checking the details carefully rather than relying on the first result you come across. Some information can be outdated or missing important points, especially when comparing services available in different regions. I usually check a couple of sources before making up my mind, and this page was useful enough to take a look at when I was doing my own research.
Post Reply