Post by Monty »

Excited this afternoon:

LegoDeano
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GTI+ / Limestone Grey

Re: New GTI

Post by LegoDeano »

Monty wrote:Excited this afternoon:

Boom! I'm with you on that one Monty! My tracker never updated from build week and then suddenly went to in transit. I spoke to the live chat a couple of times though who updated me and said it was in build. Had a check with them this morning and it's sat at the port in Spain waiting to jump across :D
m0rrthal
Getting There!
Drives: 2015 VW Polo 6C GTI

Post by m0rrthal »

Guys, this exhaust is so sweet, but soooo expensive...

nats148
Bronze Member
Drives: 2015 1.8 GTI - Golf Anniversary

Re: RE: Re: New GTI

Post by nats148 »

LegoDeano wrote: tracker never updated from build week and then suddenly went to in transit.
That's what happened with me [emoji3]

Not long to go now.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Bigfish99
New
Drives: GTI DSG

Post by Bigfish99 »

m0rrthal wrote:Guys, this exhaust is so sweet, but soooo expensive...

Actually really love this exhaust! hmmm...
thmpsn77
New
Drives: Vw Polo GTI 6C

Post by thmpsn77 »

Hi, I sold my Honda Civic Type R Championship White Edition for the new Polo GTI, i'm over the moon with it, its such a great little car. The only thing i'm missing is the wind deflectors that I had on the type r. Can anyone tell me if there is any available for the 5 door model yet, and if so where have they been sourced from.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

Last edited by thmpsn77 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rm55mcc
Silver Member
Drives: Polo 1.4

Post by rm55mcc »

thmpsn77 wrote:Hi, I sold my Honda Civic Type R Championship White Edition for the new Polo GTI, i'm over the moon with it, its such a great little car. The only thing i'm missing is the wind deflectors that I had on the type r. Can anyone tell me if there is any available for the 5 door model yet, and if so where have they been sourced from.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

[img]<a%20href="http://s860.photobucket.com/user/thmpsn ... .jpg"/></a>[/img]

I sold my type r and got a gti as well.. Seems a lot lot quicker [emoji106]

Welcome [emoji106]
thmpsn77
New
Drives: Vw Polo GTI 6C

Post by thmpsn77 »

Yes I agree, it does feel quicker, and more refined. Having said that the type r had its merits i'll definitely miss the engine note of the K20.
rm55mcc
Silver Member
Drives: Polo 1.4

Post by rm55mcc »

thmpsn77 wrote:Yes I agree, it does feel quicker, and more refined. Having said that the type r had its merits i'll definitely miss the engine note of the K20.

Yes mate I agree there, probably one off the best engines about , shame it's been killed off now [emoji85][emoji85].
polocks
New
Drives: GTI

Post by polocks »

My front tyres need swapping, someone on here mentioned some new goodyears I think, but I got bored going back through the pages.Any one able comment?

Seems potenzas are no match for the DTUK tuning box..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dink
Platinum Member
Drives: 2015 GTI

Post by Dink »

i've just fitted some goodyear eagle F1 GS-D3's on the front of mine.

seem alot better than the bridgestones and a hell of a lot quieter.
Bear
Getting There!
Drives: 2016 GTI

Post by Bear »

thmpsn77 wrote:Hi, I sold my Honda Civic Type R Championship White Edition for the new Polo GTI, i'm over the moon with it, its such a great little car. The only thing i'm missing is the wind deflectors that I had on the type r. Can anyone tell me if there is any available for the 5 door model yet, and if so where have they been sourced from.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

I've got Climair ones on mine, very happy with them.

http://www.climairuk.com/?gclid=CLTI6ZO ... 0wodovAO-g
ShaunP
Getting There!
Drives: 2015 1.8 GTI

Post by ShaunP »

thmpsn77 wrote:The only thing i'm missing is the wind deflectors that I had on the type r. Can anyone tell me if there is any available for the 5 door model yet, and if so where have they been sourced from.
Ebay number 361306033585 will do the job, I've got the same for 3dr from same company on eBay. (hekos)

Bigfish99
New
Drives: GTI DSG

Post by Bigfish99 »

ShaunP wrote:
thmpsn77 wrote:The only thing i'm missing is the wind deflectors that I had on the type r. Can anyone tell me if there is any available for the 5 door model yet, and if so where have they been sourced from.
Ebay number 361306033585 will do the job, I've got the same for 3dr from same company on eBay. (hekos)

Silly question and i see on the add they come with adhesives and metal clips.... but which way did you fit them? Cheers!
ShaunP
Getting There!
Drives: 2015 1.8 GTI

Post by ShaunP »

Bigfish99 wrote:
ShaunP wrote:

[img]http&#58;//puu&#46;sh/otORr/966d64c169&#46;jpg[/img]
Silly question and i see on the add they come with adhesives and metal clips.... but which way did you fit them? Cheers!
I've had them on a few cars now and never used the clips. Just pop them in and leave windows up for 24 hours to let adhesive set and they're solid [emoji1306]