Just ordered a polo gti

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
MczZippy
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GTI 6C - Flash Red

Re: Just ordered a polo gti

Post by MczZippy »

Mine has a confirmed build week of 3rd October so delivery beginning of november
nry
Bronze Member

Re: Just ordered a polo gti

Post by nry »

SRGTD wrote:
nry wrote:So long as the car they looked at for me today is one they can confirm, I've just jumped ship from the BlueGT I bought new in July 2014 to a new Polo GTi - some sort of promo weekend though I never believe that hype, basically they are selling cars that are in production but not yet accounted for or have perhaps been cancelled by the customer.

It had four-corner parking sensors included, CarNet (which being the only Windows Phone user in the UK, I can't use!) and is in red. No other additions, though I'll be opting for car mats and the 2yr service plan at pickup.

Really looking forward to it, should hear on Tuesday next week that they've secured the car and when it'll turn up :) Seems the new 1.8 engine is great and I'm hoping the larger brake discs give a bit more sharpness than the smaller BlueGT ones. It's basically the MK2 Golf GTi I never managed to own!
Nry; No need to get car mats when you pick up your GTI as the Polo GTI comes with black carpet mats edged with red piping as standard. I never owed a MK2 Golf either (I was into fast Fords in the 80's), although I wish I had. If you've enjoyed your BlueGT, then you'll certainly like your GTI, and if it's already in production, not long to wait!
Well after two false starts, with the other dealers who had the GTi's not wanting to part with them, they managed to match the price with a factory order...no delivery date yet, but looking forward to it :)