To Old To Drive A Polo (Gti) ?

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
vts2gti
New
Drives: Polo GTI

Re: To Old To Drive A Polo (Gti) ?

Post by vts2gti »

I've just got one and will turn 40 next month so would say no! It's actually a very grown up and refined car, but when you want the power it's there. Very pleased with it so far anyway.

My last car was a Citroen C2 VTS so compared to that it seems like a much bigger hot hatch. Did also consider the Golf GTI, but unless you really need a bigger car why spend all that extra money for what is otherwise essentially the same thing? Also the Polo GTI bears more resemblance to the original Golf GTI anyway in my opinion.
Ricmondo
Gold Member
Drives: Polo Blue GT

Post by Ricmondo »

The question is about being too old so does not apply to you 40 and 50 year olds!
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

Guys. I've cleared this thread up and dealt with the member that was getting somewhat abusive

This forum is no place for Language like that. We are a community of like minded individuals and will not tolerate behaviour such as this on any level.
Fox1429
Getting There!
Drives: GTI

Post by Fox1429 »

alexperkins wrote:Guys. I've cleared this thread up and dealt with the member that was getting somewhat abusive

This forum is no place for Language like that. We are a community of like minded individuals and will not tolerate behaviour such as this on any level.
Well said.
peter_dk25
Silver Member
Drives: Blue GT

Post by peter_dk25 »

alexperkins wrote:Guys. I've cleared this thread up and dealt with the member that was getting somewhat abusive

+1
Nlolotte
Getting There!
Drives: Polo 1.2 R-Line TSI 6R

Post by Nlolotte »

As long as you enjoy driving the car then screw what others think!