Radio icons?

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
silverhairs
Gold Member
Drives: 2018 Polo SEL

Radio icons?

Post by silverhairs »

Just got my car and just setting up the radio. I can save some stations and get an icon for it, others they stay blank with just the station name underneath. I remember a little while ago some members downloading some icons to put on the list, I've looked through and cannot find out where the postings are, could have been posted under another heading?
Please where on the internet did these icons come from, and how did you save them and get them onto your radio list? Looking at blank boxes is not a pretty site :)
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Re: Radio icons?

Post by SRGTD »

Try the bottom half of the page at the link below - under ‘Radio station logos for your infotainment system’;

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/how ... es/sat-nav
Chungster
New
Drives: 1.0 TSI SEL DSG

Post by Chungster »

Or watch this video - seems straight forward enough!

https://youtu.be/Z7dtKizd76c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JohnF
Getting There!
Drives: 2018 Polo SE 95

Post by JohnF »

What I did was to go to the specific station you want online, then get the image you want from there. From memory a lot of the stations on the above links say "FM" which is not what you want for DAB. You have to edit the photos to the correct size as stated.

I have also got family members on as icons!
silverhairs
Gold Member

Post by silverhairs »

Many thanks to "SRGTD" and "Chunster" for your links :D I got the icons and put them on the screen. I took the advice from "JohnF" about going onto the radio sites and taking their icon from their site for the ones that were missing from the icons list, which covered over 300.
The thing is I have two that are still blank and they are "Mellow chilled" and "Mellow". But I will keep on looking :D
silverhairs
Gold Member

Post by silverhairs »

I eventually found the two missing icons, I now have a full house and no blanks :D

Once again many thanks for the sites :D