Warning: WD65WPV

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
6cbluegt
New
Drives: White Polo BlueGT (6C)

Warning: WD65WPV

Post by 6cbluegt »

Hi all,

Just thought it right to put a warning out to anyone who comes across a white Polo BlueGT Manual with registration WD65WPV.

I bought the car in Oct 2018 and have enjoyed every minute of ownership and it has been a well maintained car. However I was ready to move on and looked to sell it to Arnold Clark. I was informed by Arnold Clark (AC) that the car had actually been Stolen/Recovered in Aug 2018. The garage I bought the car from never told me this, so I contacted them and they eventually offered to give me the full AC valuation price and buy the car back off me.

Now when a normal HPI check is done on the car it comes back as clear. However, AC also do a salvage check and that is how they identified that it had been stolen.

I was happy that the garage in question had stopped me from being out of pocket and left them with the car.
Now they have listed it for sale again but not declared that it has been stolen!!

So this is just a note that hopefully any prospective buyer will see so that they have the full picture on the car before they buy it.

If anyone is still wanting to buy it and they'd like to see the salvage info then feel free to contact me. Like I said above it had been well maintained and was a great car for me.
Gertlush
New
Drives: 2014 1.2 SE Bluemotion

Re: Warning: WD65WPV

Post by Gertlush »

Very thoughtful of you to post this 👍🏻